Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. otay michael rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread Full day boat questions.

You guys should get with the Sunline program and stop messing with that Sea-Garbage. I’ve fished a lot of different brands of flouro...

Oct 23, 2019
  2. goseango rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread Mohave ?.

Shore fishing may be your best bet. Stay in the marina where it will be calm. Can't imagine how many fish will be up in there at that time

Jan 24, 2017
  3. geofish rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread Whats your brand of line?.

Sunline, sunline, oh and sunline!!! Can't even count how many flourocarbon lines I've tried. Definitely no SeaGarbage ever going on any...

Jan 22, 2017
  4. Vito1023 rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread Whats your brand of line?.

Sunline, sunline, oh and sunline!!! Can't even count how many flourocarbon lines I've tried. Definitely no SeaGarbage ever going on any...

Jan 15, 2017
  5. BassinNova rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread Hodges 5/18 - It isn't easy being green.

lol the fishing was pretty good from what I've experienced in the past there. Although it was a slow and steady pick as opposed to any...

May 31, 2016
  6. Tom_74 rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

Yes I got a ticket for not pinching the barb on my $8 chatterbait, that had never and will never kill a fish, ever. Showed him the...

May 10, 2016
  7. swings are free rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread River trip 4/20-4/23.

[ATTACH] Caught this guy on an ika today in Martinez, also. Yes your report was spot on. I barely missed the sandbar that's on the...

Apr 25, 2016
  8. BassinNova rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread Hodges 3/5.

That is a really good question I've always assumed for balance reasons it either needs to be three, two, or none when it comes to the...

Mar 8, 2016
  9. Paulito rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread New 2016 Shimano JDM reels.

Same reel different color. I have an older scorpion 1001

Feb 10, 2016
  10. Chris73 rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread Phenix Maxim Spinning Rod 6'10" Med Lt?.

IMO you aren't going to be happy with that rod throwing those baits in the salt. my powell 7'1" ml is far to light to throw jerkbaits...

Jun 8, 2015
  11. RCB rated StinkyPinky's post Helpful in the thread Swim bait reel.

If you try to throw big baits like that in your low profile reel, you're asking for trouble. Even lobbing a hudd, that little spool is...

May 28, 2015