Ratings stoned-trout has given

1. stoned-trout rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread N. Jetty 11/26.

Very nice.. Dollars to donuts the bait thieves were blacksmith, baby opaleye or possibly little halfmoon.. Can scale down to a size...

Nov 28, 2017
  2. stoned-trout rated Cyjake111's post Agree in the thread Clamming?.

Razors i generally pump during neg tides in the bay the same time im getting gs. Great bait.

Nov 14, 2017
  3. stoned-trout rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Sd bay scorpion.

Psssst, Should we all tell him Sculpins’ fins are poisonous and sting like hell? Lipping, I’ve found is the best way to control them...

Nov 5, 2017
  4. stoned-trout rated iyhuckleberry's post Agree in the thread new guy.

haha yeah its military land and you arent allowed near it unless you work for us or the navy. we have a security guard who gets pretty...

Nov 3, 2017
  5. stoned-trout rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Halloween MB Jetty Report.

Headed to the jetty this morning at around 6:00am. Arrived around at around 6:30 with one other person there. The other person ended up...

Oct 31, 2017
  6. stoned-trout rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Ultralight fishing.

Anybody can reel in a bay bass. Might as well fish 2lb on a rod made for 6 inch trout to make things more interesting.

Oct 29, 2017
  7. stoned-trout rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Catching Octopus?! I guess so! San Diego Bay Report.

LMK when you are ready...

Oct 22, 2017
  8. stoned-trout rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Catching Octopus?! I guess so! San Diego Bay Report.

They are alive and well down in the back bay right now.

Oct 22, 2017
  9. stoned-trout rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Catching Octopus?! I guess so! San Diego Bay Report.

That would be 100 percent unlawful.. Just saying.. And yes, they still exist

Oct 22, 2017
  10. stoned-trout rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread Leopard Shark Fishing.

From shore, it can be difficult finding larger sharks right now. From a boat is a different story though. If you have access to a boat,...

Oct 17, 2017
  11. stoned-trout rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Success in Southbay!.

I wish I could do that! I hate retying so I bring multiple poles. I’m notorious for it....LOL

Oct 14, 2017
  12. stoned-trout rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Another rookie question....

It’s really sketchy there for sure. Especially under the bridges where the “homies” live. I’m worried there with 3 dudes with me....

Oct 11, 2017
  13. stoned-trout rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Shark-N-Ray session.

Quick heads up for every body, PB is a total **** show due to a carnival/music festival.

Oct 7, 2017
  14. stoned-trout rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Ultimate Reel cleaning kit.

I learned the hard way after some bad advice this exact thing. Hosing my reels down fairly hard pushed salt in everywhere. Now I use a...

Oct 6, 2017
  15. stoned-trout rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Windnsea 09.25.

Not a drop shot rig. Was a very long spider hitch. When I am targeting panfish I like a long loop (or single strand sometimes too) to...

Sep 30, 2017
  16. stoned-trout rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread South Torrey Pines.

Saw very little seaweed, lots of sand crabs V signs in the sand but I didn't try to dig them.

Sep 27, 2017
  17. stoned-trout rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Frustrated!.

Whoa there tiger, that was my quote. And I stand by my quote. Now when I made said quote, I was referring to boat fishing. Now if you...

Sep 22, 2017
  18. stoned-trout rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Coast Guard MSST - Pepper Park.

Crazy. Sorry about your trouble. What were you throwing for bait? SD bay is biting great right now, and pepper park in a kayak should...

Sep 22, 2017