Ratings stoned-trout has given

1. stoned-trout rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread 1 hour Mud Marlin.

They’re adorable [ATTACH]

Dec 3, 2017
  2. stoned-trout rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Topwater spotty?.

I have nothing to prove to you. It was caught shallow in sail bay. I always finish my drifts with a senko over the grass. When I took...

Dec 1, 2017
  3. stoned-trout rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Catching Halibut Tubing In Mission Bay.

Wait until you get an angry Bat Ray or a Round Ray on your lap.......

Dec 1, 2017
  4. stoned-trout rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread De Anza Cove Fishing (Rampage!).

Wait until you hit a 50+" winged bat. A 36" is a warm up. Nice job. Jim

Nov 22, 2017
  5. stoned-trout rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Giant beans by the power plant.

Almost as epic as Brad Pitt in “A River Rins Through It” :emoji_thumbsup:

Nov 22, 2017
  6. stoned-trout rated doccod's post Funny in the thread Giant beans by the power plant.

Not really relevant to this post, but it brings up an old memory surf fishing north of Scripps pier on the reef below Blacks beach. It...

Nov 22, 2017
  7. stoned-trout rated TangledAngler's post Funny in the thread Giant beans by the power plant.

Why the heck am I fishing 2 inch sand worms? I need to be fishing 2 foot sand worms! Seriously, though, those are unbelievable....

Nov 22, 2017
  8. stoned-trout rated DylanJ's post Funny in the thread Giant beans by the power plant.

Hell yeah bro, all that expended Nuclear waste at san onofre is creating giant mutant fish!!!!

Nov 22, 2017
  9. stoned-trout rated UnSkunkable's post Funny in the thread BUMMER!!!!.

Put a new tip on it. Now your Med Heavy is a Heavy.

Nov 20, 2017
  10. stoned-trout rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread 11/17- OB Pier - Bonito in the dark.

Ever heard of couch fishing? [ATTACH]

Nov 18, 2017
  11. stoned-trout rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread IB Bonito.

You should have just said "lesbian scissors".

Nov 14, 2017
  12. stoned-trout rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread IB Bonito.

Damn Geofish, it's just one thing after another with you ! You're just flat out naughty. ( a pair of Pikes, Nikes or Yikes ? ). You...

Nov 14, 2017
  13. stoned-trout rated geofish's post Funny in the thread IB Bonito.

Just remember to slap it on ice right away. If your Sportsboats have RSW than bonus. Remember, on a hot bite, you may have to bleed it...

Nov 14, 2017
  14. stoned-trout rated geofish's post Funny in the thread IB Bonito.

Ummmm.....Isn’t SDBay contaminated too?????

Nov 14, 2017
  15. stoned-trout rated rana's post Funny in the thread Float Tube Launch Points.

"Wet Sand, Public Land"

Nov 14, 2017
  16. stoned-trout rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread Do sharks need a catheter? …and some other stuff….

Agreed.. they look very dossile gliding in the water and I assumed it was just a ding dong ray type fish. It's not.. it has a wide mouth...

Nov 14, 2017