Ratings stoned-trout has given

1. stoned-trout rated Kam_Walsh98's post Helpful in the thread OB Pier.

Nice! I was there this morning too. Were you at the very end of the pier? I was over by the north side near the cafe. Caught a couple on...

Nov 22, 2017
  2. stoned-trout rated Ram-Rod's post Helpful in the thread Another rookie question....

Sharks, rays, big bass, big macks, bonito, eels, octopus, chupacabra, anything that can fit the hook in its mouth.

Oct 10, 2017
  3. stoned-trout rated RDozer's post Helpful in the thread OB surf 9/16.

Lately when a low tide peaks right before dusk, its been insane out there. Cast as far as u can get anything out there beyond the breakers.

Sep 17, 2017
  4. stoned-trout rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

No minimum size, limit is ten. There are tons of them, so eat up and enjoy. scisports tells me if you freeze them for a bit, they get a...

Sep 12, 2017
  5. stoned-trout rated Jenx's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla fishing map (where to legally fish from the shore) **UPDATED 2021!.

I see a lot of new forum members asking where in La Jolla it is legal to fish, so I have created this thread with the hopes of clearing...

Aug 15, 2017
  6. stoned-trout rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Ghost shrimp questions.

Excellent, salient points from guys who know what is what.. I keep it simple. I match the bait to the size of the hook.. Always (every...

Jul 24, 2017
  7. stoned-trout rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread LJ 07.16 WFO.. Really...

Calicos? I would use a drop shot or three way/dropper loop rig with a chart gulp mullet, strip of mackerel/squid or smelt and walk the...

Jul 19, 2017
  8. stoned-trout rated agrazela's post Helpful in the thread Hitting mission bay, beginningers pilot video.

Well I am honored to say that your "like" of my video bash post did put me into VIP status here. So if I bash your videos, just...

Jul 8, 2017
  9. stoned-trout rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Tip #1:FYI folks: starting last weekend, you can reserve Dana skiffs by going on line at actionsports.com. Staff member told me that...

Jun 26, 2017
  10. stoned-trout rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread bait trap recommendations.

as far as i know, traps and cast nets are not legal in california. only the dip nets + umbrella nets are the legal options we have

Jun 23, 2016
  11. stoned-trout rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread SBB spawn questions.

They act nothing like largemouths. They do not sit on beds near shore. They do not release live young. They don't gulp their own fry...

Jun 14, 2016
  12. stoned-trout rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Bay Questions.

Welcome to SD Fish! I tell ya if you were out there today your questions would've been answered with one blind cast. They hit...

Jun 6, 2016
  13. stoned-trout rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread How to catch big halibut in San Diego bay (Video).

Thanks Mr. Nice Guy. As you know, I didn't make the video. Inside Sportfishing produced it for FOX. I just provided the talent. You...

Jun 4, 2016
  14. stoned-trout rated Adamt5150's post Helpful in the thread Bahia.

If you're staying at the hotel you should soak some bait, if you're into that. They've been catching halibut over there. Just an FYI.

Apr 11, 2016
  15. stoned-trout rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Once in a while post.

The one in the pics is a Sammy, walking bait. The one I gave him was a popper style bait, not pictured.

Dec 29, 2015
  16. stoned-trout rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread where to launch in coronado.

It would be cool to be able to launch from the Del side - but that is a lot of sand to drag through and the surf isn't really protected...

Dec 14, 2015
  17. stoned-trout rated mclanea's post Helpful in the thread where to launch in coronado.

The most common is tidelands park, basically right next to the bridge.

Dec 14, 2015