Ratings stoned-trout has received

1. 451063 rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Jetty Fishing.

I do good with krocodiles on the channel side.. I get a lot of really huge rays on the beach side...I use a 10 ft ugly stick with 24 lb...

May 1, 2021
  2. Big Money Jonah rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Big Bait=Big Fish.

is anyone eating these rays??? I would like to try that red meat...other rays are used as fake scallops for the ones with no taste buds..

Mar 17, 2021
  3. danielbrose1 rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Crabbing.

ignorance of the law is no excuse...heard that one right from a judges mouth once...

May 30, 2019
  4. KevinTheFisher rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

they should ban all gas motors on the lakes..electric motors only...I skinny dip in your drinking water already ...ha ha

May 24, 2019
  5. Jalberto3767 rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Jetty Fishing.

I do good with krocodiles on the channel side.. I get a lot of really huge rays on the beach side...I use a 10 ft ugly stick with 24 lb...

Nov 16, 2018
  6. Msolorz rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Jetty Fishing.

was out past there in the yak today...some big waves..got a nice bass and a bonito....also got wet ...next time I am wearing my spray...

Nov 14, 2018
  7. Troy rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Jetty Fishing.

Nov 5, 2018
  8. TangledAngler rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Jetty Fishing.

Nov 5, 2018
  9. Bear6813 rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Jetty Fishing.

Nov 4, 2018
  10. FisherLars rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Jetty Fishing.

Nov 4, 2018
  11. PnuT rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Pier fishing for Mackerel, Questions.

all fish are fun to catch if you use light gear...catching a mackerel on 40lb line and a heavy rod and reel aint fun..now take an...

Jul 17, 2018
  12. Fish fool rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Surf Fishing Blacks Beach/harassment.

Someone needs to put her on u tube

Jun 22, 2018
  13. Nickweissmusic rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread GHOST SHRIMPING LOCATIONS.

Try lighter line and softer tip rod along with baitholder hooks matching shrimp size...I love my crappie rod for ghosties..I pump bonito...

Feb 16, 2018
  14. TangledAngler rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Tides 4 Fishing...Good? Bad? Ugly?.

It has its uses..Fish don't leave the water and usually are hungry opportunistic feeders...Take some info with a grain of salt

Feb 16, 2018
  15. Happytrails rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread GHOST SHRIMPING LOCATIONS.

Try lighter line and softer tip rod along with baitholder hooks matching shrimp size...I love my crappie rod for ghosties..I pump bonito...

Feb 13, 2018
  16. Werfless rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Tides 4 Fishing...Good? Bad? Ugly?.

It has its uses..Fish don't leave the water and usually are hungry opportunistic feeders...Take some info with a grain of salt

Feb 13, 2018
  17. Werfless rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread GHOST SHRIMPING LOCATIONS.

Feb 13, 2018
  18. Werfless rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Eating Spotties.

Fish tacos..My Mexican friend turns them into awesome tacos..None has ever said anything but good things..Even one guy who doesn't...

Feb 8, 2018
  19. domino rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Eating Spotties.

Fish tacos..My Mexican friend turns them into awesome tacos..None has ever said anything but good things..Even one guy who doesn't...

Feb 8, 2018
  20. jayson rated stoned-trout's post Like in the thread Just moved back to SD, check out my Youtube channel.

No..everyone wants to be a star..

Feb 2, 2018