Ratings stoned-trout has received

1. cavedog619 rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Best Bay and Boat Saltwater Bassin Rod and Reel.

You really need several setups..compromise be damned...lol

Jun 15, 2021
  2. Fishferdayzzz rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Pepper Park 6/12.

I had a cop check my fishing license at mission beach jetty area not long ago...never had that happen before and I been fishing a long...

Aug 25, 2019
  3. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Do you eat Bass, Halibut, etc or just catch'm for the fun?.

Was he eating bay fish ??? I don't think you would live a long life eating bay fish all the time..lol

Aug 31, 2018
  4. Werfless rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread GHOST SHRIMPING LOCATIONS.

Any cove you can find...Try pumping deeper and using dip net to scoop em. Up after pumping.Go at lowest tide..

Feb 13, 2018
  5. aquaholic rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Just moved back to SD, check out my Youtube channel.

The fish gets a piercing and I might get a sore thumb..I call it a fair tradeoff..I lip all my bass

Feb 3, 2018
  6. aquaholic rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Just moved back to SD, check out my Youtube channel.

No..everyone wants to be a star..

Feb 3, 2018
  7. B8DHOOK rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Just moved back to SD, check out my Youtube channel.

The fish gets a piercing and I might get a sore thumb..I call it a fair tradeoff..I lip all my bass

Feb 3, 2018
  8. natural_one rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Just moved back to SD, check out my Youtube channel.

Feb 3, 2018
  9. Animalmother rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Just moved back to SD, check out my Youtube channel.

Feb 2, 2018
  10. swings are free rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Just moved back to SD, check out my Youtube channel.

Feb 2, 2018
  11. swings are free rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Just moved back to SD, check out my Youtube channel.

No..everyone wants to be a star..

Feb 2, 2018
  12. Werfless rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Reel disassembly to get rid of sand.

I have failed to re assemble a few reels in my time fwiw

Jan 16, 2018
  13. Striker115 rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread 100 SBB from the bay. Possible?.

I could prob do it on an exceptional day..but if I medicate I tend to loose count around 35 and just enjoy fishing

Jan 9, 2018
  14. Big Willy Style rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Underwater Lighting and Recreational Spotting.

First come minnows then all follow...Upgrade line for rays...Shine on....Carp don't compare..Although lake kaweah had some brutes

Dec 7, 2017
  15. Werfless rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread What to do with them?.

Tacos....I usually let mine go but my Mexican friend makes em into tacos...Taste good to me

Dec 4, 2017
  16. Roncador rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Fiesta today.

There's a lot of bonefish recently

Dec 3, 2017
  17. aquaholic rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Small boat in SD bay.

My advise is bring a life jacket and be prepared to bail out the boat

Dec 1, 2017
  18. geofish rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Back Bay (MB) quality fish?.

Yes

Nov 30, 2017
  19. ScubaLee03 rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Back Bay (MB) quality fish?.

Yes

Nov 30, 2017
  20. natural_one rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Back Bay (MB) quality fish?.

Yes

Nov 30, 2017