Ratings Str8up has given

1. Str8up rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread For Sale **SOLD**Phenix M1 Inshore 7’11 MH.

y'all are missing out! I own one of these rods already, great calico and a rig rods.

Dec 26, 2021
  2. Str8up rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Help Tatula 300 vs Lexa HD 300.

Between the two the major differences that stick out to me are: Line Capacity - Tat300 by 20yds or so comparatively Gears - LexaHD has...

Jul 10, 2021
  3. Str8up rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread How do you make hookup baits last?.

There's a sucker born every minute....

Aug 8, 2017
  4. Str8up rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread How do you make hookup baits last?.

Yeah, I'm not supporting s convicted poacher. I don't use his baits because the durability is garbage and even when confronted about...

Aug 8, 2017
  5. Str8up rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread How do you make hookup baits last?.

Has nothing to do with durability of his product but everything to do with morals and whose pockets we put our hard earned cash into....

Aug 8, 2017
  6. Str8up rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Asked to leave......

I believe the only crime that was committed was harassment of an angler. It is illegal to chase someone out of a legal place to fish....

Jan 23, 2017
  7. Str8up rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Asked to leave......

Host a tube tourney in that marina.

Jan 23, 2017