Ratings surferjohn has given

1. surferjohn rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Otay. One per hour.

Fished Otay yesterday from sunrise to sunset for 16, a little more than one per hour. But you know how it goes, three in five minutes...

Jul 1, 2022 at 4:51 AM
  2. surferjohn rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Seawatch 6/12.

Finally had the chance to fish some bluefin this year. First outing out and got a decent one. Sinker rig on 60 for me. Good batch of...

Jun 21, 2022
  3. surferjohn rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San V..tough, but......

I haven't been doing my normal San V mondays, spreading my self out on some of the other local lakes..maybe that was a good idea! I had...

Jun 21, 2022
  4. surferjohn rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 6/19.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] With reports of reduced numbers, I was looking forward to the challenge. My buddy Bob and I were up at 3...

Jun 21, 2022
  5. surferjohn rated TommyP's post Like in the thread 6/15 Report.

I did not realize how early it got light, so when I got to the lake at 6 am pretty much everyone had launched.....my bad. After...

Jun 17, 2022
  6. surferjohn rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/13-Miramar: Quantity can be Fun too!.

After stopping by Lake Miramar yesterday to check the water level, I decided last night to give it a go this morning. There is something...

Jun 15, 2022
  7. surferjohn rated toolbox's post Like in the thread quality not quanty.

They obviously have little experience with these Northern Strain LMB. Can’t tell you how many times I have have had one peeling my drag...

Jun 13, 2022
  8. surferjohn rated fishindad's post Like in the thread Otay sat eve6/11 and Sunday am 6/12 grassin.

Have not posted a report in a while due to extreme laziness. Anyway the grass is back in a big way and seems thicker than last year....

Jun 13, 2022
  9. surferjohn rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Mittry/CR.

Spent 4 days camping and fishing near Yuma. Wasted a lot of time nookin' per nub in Alderaan places. Only caught 24 fish in 4 days,...

Jun 12, 2022
  10. surferjohn rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Ok...ok...your talking about Juul

Jun 8, 2022
  11. surferjohn rated MadBass's post Like in the thread All roboworm.

Fished Sunday May 29. Started in Pine around 8:15. By 10:00 only had 4 bass and a bluegill the size of Kim Kardashian's bottom. I...

Jun 6, 2022
  12. surferjohn rated Loveyourmama's post Like in the thread 5/25 fishing report.

Another awesome day at Barrett . 4:30 am by 4:45 am caught my first fish . Morning bite was hot most of the day i used senkos with nail...

May 31, 2022
  13. surferjohn rated TDUB619's post Like in the thread Personal Best.

Started out in the back of Hauser and caught a few on the buzz bait before some Yak local kicked me out for being too close to his spot....

May 26, 2022
  14. surferjohn rated tunaman100's post Like in the thread 5-18-22.

Loaded the tubes in the boat and the three of us were on our way to the back of pine by 4:45. Only a few on the top water for myself and...

May 20, 2022
  15. surferjohn rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread To the guys backing the trucks into the ramp at Pigs-Just STOP.

You guys need to move fast and stop blocking everyone from getting in or out. I've fished it three times once with Diegofish, then with...

May 19, 2022
  16. surferjohn rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Wednesday 18th report….different results.

On the water @ 4:30, decided to try Pine, told myself to give it a shot since last couple times not so great. Headed way back and got...

May 19, 2022
  17. surferjohn rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread 5-11-22 Barrett tube sesh..

Got to fish Barrett on the 11th. Tubed it from sun up till 630 pm. Caught fish all day up against the banks with the usual...

May 19, 2022
  18. surferjohn rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A total eclipse of the bass....

I got spoiled! I had a good day 2 mondays ago at the V, had a good friday last week out at the lake out yonder, but I had to work at it...

May 18, 2022
  19. surferjohn rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Sun came up fun began.

Back again Wednesday 11, on the water @4:30, cold 44 degrees. Found them in the same area, slow on top, til sun came up,shad busting...

May 12, 2022