Ratings surferjohn has given

1. surferjohn rated Cthorpe93's post Funny in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Somebody was nice enough to leave pretty clear instructions for him. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 31, 2022
  2. surferjohn rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 1/19 GREEN!.

You, sir. are unique in that regard! Never heard of anyone else doing that! I would be interested to know how you hold a spinning reel!

Jan 20, 2022
  3. surferjohn rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

Remember, you have to believe in the "science".[ATTACH]

Dec 8, 2021
  4. surferjohn rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Something happened on 7/17.

Yea.....I would keep 'control' of that urge as well.....maybe bring a scale too. Either way, glad you're excited and had a good day....

Jul 27, 2021
  5. surferjohn rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Back to back lunker test video..

[ATTACH]

Dec 1, 2020
  6. surferjohn rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

I take back what I said Saturday about the tourney guys! once again they totally destroyed the tulles!!!!! if I were king of the jungle,...

Sep 18, 2020
  7. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Wow. I thought I was bitter.

Jul 23, 2020
  8. surferjohn rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Is this the same guy who invented the bite last year? Hahaha

Jul 23, 2020
  9. surferjohn rated sdfishtroll's post Funny in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Main lake is pretty much lockjaw including the Begging arms leading to Hauser and Pine. If you guys got some on the reaction in the...

Jul 23, 2020
  10. surferjohn rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

have been lucky these last few weeks pulling 3lbers out of the tulles successfully-------til today! the explosions were awesome, the...

Jul 2, 2020
  11. surferjohn rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

2:18 am??? get some sleep, man! Or go fishing!

Jun 29, 2020
  12. surferjohn rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread Back at Cap..6-6.

A Barrett Uber is what we need.

Jun 8, 2020
  13. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Hey Creek, stick to The Lounge with the other crackpots.

May 20, 2020
  14. surferjohn rated andrew pate's post Funny in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

End of June.... that came from SD city council and warden said he heard same

May 14, 2020
  15. surferjohn rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

Dude I just got a part time job at TM just so I can get dibbs on tickets once it opens back up. Go ahead and call now and see who picks up.

Apr 14, 2020
  16. surferjohn rated Dylan 101's post Funny in the thread The V.

Solids day! I’m gonna be out at San v on Sunday for a club tourney. Since I can’t fish San v before it can i get some tips? What baits?...

Feb 26, 2020
  17. surferjohn rated Bassrunner115's post Funny in the thread The Blarney Stone.

Fished El Cap Friday for a few hours, did not know what to expect from lack of reports. I guess the other thirty boats were taking a...

Jan 27, 2020
  18. surferjohn rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Oct 31, 2019
  19. surferjohn rated the bass killing machine's post Funny in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Should knock down those barbs before pictures. Just saying

Jul 31, 2019
  20. surferjohn rated carlsbadspotty89's post Funny in the thread San V. 5-13-19.

I saw you leaving when I was launching. I was the idiot that couldn’t figure out why my outboard wouldn’t start. Then I saw the...

May 14, 2019