Ratings surferjohn has given

1. surferjohn rated A-Train's post Helpful in the thread DVL Questions.

https://wonews.com/dvl-largemouth-and-stripers-activate-around-schooling-baitfish/

Sep 28, 2021
  2. surferjohn rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Log in problems.

Like several others, I have been having log in problems. I may have found a fix. I found I could log in if I opened a new window, the...

Sep 28, 2021
  3. surferjohn rated BruceSmith's post Helpful in the thread Any reports from today?.

Seven cars at pigs today. Looked like half the boats were out and DFG was checking barbs today.

May 17, 2018
  4. surferjohn rated Art's post Helpful in the thread SAN VICENTE RESERVOIR 5/8/17.

These are my trailers of choice. The Rein's "RockVibe" Shad, and the Keitech Swing Impact 2.8.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 10, 2017
  5. surferjohn rated RippinLip619's post Helpful in the thread Quick sesh Sunday 8/7.

Snook out of the house around 3:30am Sunday morning. Hit barret in my yak and was on the water by 4:50am. There was poor visibility and...

Aug 9, 2016
  6. surferjohn rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread Good read on Threadfin shad spawn.

It's going to be interesting to see if the offshore wolf packs show their stuff this year. The light switch has turned off hard for us...

Jun 24, 2015