Ratings surferjohn has received

1. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Some guy that kicks us off the lake too early!

Jun 8, 2022
  2. El Gordo rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Jun 8, 2022
  3. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Jun 8, 2022
  4. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Ask them if we can get back to 25 boats too for rental. They are there. Ask Jules for questions.

Jun 6, 2022
  5. JWall rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Ask them if we can get back to 25 boats too for rental. They are there. Ask Jules for questions.

Jun 6, 2022
  6. MrChatterBait rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Jun 6, 2022
  7. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Lake Martinez.

Little over a half day fishing! Not too shabby!

May 17, 2022
  8. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Sat. 5/7 100+ Bass and Bluegill!.

That's the way your supposed to respect Barrett. With appreciation. Good to see you having fun!

May 12, 2022
  9. Pourboy rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Sat. 5/7 100+ Bass and Bluegill!.

That's the way your supposed to respect Barrett. With appreciation. Good to see you having fun!

May 12, 2022
  10. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Kayak opener report.

Crazy on how you only stayed till 11:30am but sounds like good fishing!

May 7, 2022
  11. rockzilla rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread Kayak opener report.

May 7, 2022
  12. chucklai rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Kayak opener report.

May 6, 2022
  13. dielman05 rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Barrett lake opener!.

Sold out already

Apr 12, 2022
  14. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Barrett lake opener!.

Sold out already

Apr 11, 2022
  15. chucklai rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Barrett lake opener!.

Sold out already

Apr 5, 2022
  16. seanm rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Barrett lake opener!.

Sold out already

Apr 5, 2022
  17. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Otay sat 3/26.

Nice! Pretty shallow back there isn't it? If your getting them next to the tullies its gotta be 1-2 ft.

Mar 28, 2022
  18. blugil rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Using Senkos is cheating!!

Feb 24, 2022
  19. mcfish rated surferjohn's post Helpful in the thread Shot at - Otay 2/20.

Crazy! Rangers were actually looking for people with spear guns at San V. There were Reports of a couple Spearing bass and taking them...

Feb 22, 2022
  20. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Shot at - Otay 2/20.

Crazy! Rangers were actually looking for people with spear guns at San V. There were Reports of a couple Spearing bass and taking them...

Feb 22, 2022