Ratings surferjohn has received

1. rockzilla rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread Kayak opener report.

Crazy on how you only stayed till 11:30am but sounds like good fishing!

May 7, 2022
  2. fisheromen rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread Found em....but.....

That's some good patience to let a senko fall 20 ft in the water! Don't know how you do it.

Jan 19, 2022
  3. rockzilla rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 8/1 - gettin’ it done.

At times The picture can cost you fish though.

Aug 9, 2021
  4. swings are free rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 8/1 - gettin’ it done.

Aug 4, 2021
  5. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 8/1 - gettin’ it done.

Aug 3, 2021
  6. fisheromen rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread October Bass.

Little chunks!

Oct 14, 2020
  7. mcfish rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread October Bass.

Little chunks!

Oct 14, 2020
  8. Vet4Fishing rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread October Bass.

Little chunks!

Oct 8, 2020
  9. bajacamp rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread October Bass.

Little chunks!

Oct 8, 2020
  10. toolbox rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread Well...???.

My brother, son, and I all yaked. Brother went to Pine 25 fish and left at noon. My son and I went all the way back past echo cove....

Jul 9, 2020
  11. mcfish rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 6/15-El Cap........Vinny?.

Cool! Why not take the ranger though? Just sayin

Jun 17, 2020
  12. otay michael rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 6/15-El Cap........Vinny?.

Cool! Why not take the ranger though? Just sayin

Jun 17, 2020
  13. fisheromen rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 2/9/20 peelers.

I love how you fish for crappie one day and leopard shark the next. Well done!!

Feb 10, 2020
  14. galen rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 2/9/20 peelers.

Feb 10, 2020
  15. JoshJ123 rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 2/9/20 peelers.

Feb 10, 2020
  16. geofish rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Wolves as in Wolfpack’s of bass.

Oct 1, 2019
  17. Werfless rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Wolves as in Wolfpack’s of bass.

Oct 1, 2019
  18. jpablico rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

That was fun to say the least. They started doing that a month ago but nothing like yesterday.

Sep 30, 2019
  19. 1972 catfish rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

I see where your coming from but The bite is not a secret. We did the exact opposite. We called people in on the bite because there is...

Sep 30, 2019
  20. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

I see where your coming from but The bite is not a secret. We did the exact opposite. We called people in on the bite because there is...

Sep 30, 2019