Ratings the bass killing machine has given

1. the bass killing machine rated Basscatnewbie's post Funny in the thread Second trip…...

Bass prefer Monster.

May 16, 2022
  2. the bass killing machine rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Second trip…...

Or hide it! :emoji_grin:

May 15, 2022
  3. the bass killing machine rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Second trip…...

LOL! Aerosol energy drink! Could catch on! It will destroy the ozone layer, though!

May 15, 2022
  4. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Second trip…...

Nope and I'm sure thats just a new style energy drink.

May 15, 2022
  5. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Barrett Redemption (kind of) 5/11.

Float Tube In- Sunrise Out- 230p Stayed close, hugged the shoreline on the north end and made it about 3/4s of the way to Pine 60+ fish...

May 12, 2022
  6. the bass killing machine rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

I know, that's Barrett though. For years that was my record, until last year hitting a madhouse school and getting over 100. Yesterday...

May 6, 2022
  7. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

Send me your paypal or venmo info.

May 5, 2022
  8. the bass killing machine rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

Thanks for the info! Can’t wait till Saturday!

May 5, 2022
  9. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Barrett "Friendly" Wager????.

Well if you want to bet 'ill take that action. If you have no ticket my chances are pretty good lol

May 2, 2022
  10. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Barrett "Friendly" Wager????.

Lets try to get at least 5 people

Apr 28, 2022
  11. the bass killing machine rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade TRADE: Opening day half boat.

You read it correctly, considering trading my opening day boat ticket (half ticket - 2 peeps, 1 car) for another Wednesday in May. May...

Apr 27, 2022
  12. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Lets GOOOOOOOOOO.

Barrett Opener tube

Apr 14, 2022
  13. the bass killing machine rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Welcome to Barrett 2022.

YES we will fish Barrett this year.......let me set the stage by saying that my concerns for this season started at the end of last...

Mar 26, 2022
  14. the bass killing machine rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Update: Barrett 2022.

Ok Junkies here is an updated that I just got from the City. Ticket sales for opening day still on sale April 12th thru...

Mar 26, 2022
  15. the bass killing machine rated objetty's post Like in the thread Buying Boat ticket.

Did you get one yet? I'm going to sell my boat ticket for Sunday 9/19 if you're interested.

Sep 14, 2021
  16. the bass killing machine rated Big C's post Like in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] First trip to the Big B since June and it has definitely slowed down. However, we did get into a decent morning...

Aug 29, 2021
  17. the bass killing machine rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread 8/25 report.

A 6lber on top would make my year. Good job sir.

Aug 29, 2021
  18. the bass killing machine rated chucklai's post Like in the thread 8/25 report.

Very beautiful morning at Barrett today, cool weather before the heat. Headed to Hauser this week, slow top water bite. Jerk bait,...

Aug 29, 2021
  19. the bass killing machine rated Dave M's post Like in the thread Barrett boats.

I just posted one for sale for this Wednesday

Aug 10, 2021
  20. the bass killing machine rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Barrett boats.

Boats have been selling out every month this season. Every now and then someone will sell a boat ticket on the ticket trader forum but...

Aug 9, 2021