Ratings the bass killing machine has given

1. the bass killing machine rated Brandon Mori's post Agree in the thread Barrett 5/16.

My buddies and I decided to give Barrett a good shot this year. I'll be the first one to say, I'm far from an avid freshwater bass guy,...

May 17, 2021
  2. the bass killing machine rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Big day at the Big B. 5/15 report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My brother and I had a great day at Barrett today. Great to have the boats back and we...

May 15, 2021
  3. the bass killing machine rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread You ain’t a Barrett junkie.

Odd comment. About half the people I see these days on the water fishing wear neck gaiters for sun protection.

Apr 30, 2021
  4. the bass killing machine rated kirkboat's post Agree in the thread Float tube essentials?.

I use rod floats. Much better than leases. BPS has them and very reasonable

Apr 18, 2021
  5. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread Buying Super bummed out.

It happen to most of use. I went out 6 time last season, 3 boat, 3 tube. I always catch more on my tube in Barrett. Hitch a ride to the...

Apr 16, 2021
  6. the bass killing machine rated Doubledigit333's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Why why why. Taking fish off beds for a Hero Shot Just don't get it. Sad

Apr 9, 2021
  7. the bass killing machine rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Barrett 2022.....moving forward.

Still nothing posted on Ticketmaster. Hurry up and wait.

Apr 3, 2021
  8. the bass killing machine rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread The City said "YES".

Barrett BBQ in honor of Tommy if and when it happens. I’m sure the junkies will have no problems chipping in a few bucks to celebrate!

Mar 15, 2021
  9. the bass killing machine rated 360sheepdog's post Agree in the thread Crushed 'em at Otay this week! 1/21.

Dude...You're bagging on kids? These are kids making videos for a school class...They get credit for posting to sites related to their...

Feb 2, 2021
  10. the bass killing machine rated Redjim's post Agree in the thread For Sale M and M at it again.

On the Relentless about a month or so ago, had that sucker from the stern to gaff on the bow in less than 10 minutes.

Dec 31, 2020
  11. the bass killing machine rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Learn your electronics..

Take the time. Stop making excuses and learn your electronics. Today from understanding how my graph works helped me find the Mother...

Nov 22, 2020
  12. the bass killing machine rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Wohlford 10/4.

Late report but went to Wohlford this past Sunday with a friend. Got there at about 5:30am and was second in line. Good thing we got...

Oct 11, 2020
  13. the bass killing machine rated The Bui's post Agree in the thread 7/18/20 Annual Blade Breaking.

After MaxZmus egged me (and my buddy) to head to the back of Hauser via fin and oar, I will say I probably wouldn't do it again after...

Jul 19, 2020
  14. the bass killing machine rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Well...???.

Water temp was 80° and 1-2 foot visibility. Lots of mew flooded trees along the shoreline as expected with the higher water levels. Not...

Jul 9, 2020
  15. the bass killing machine rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Long day led to a new personal best!.

You earned that PB Scott, what a pig!

Jun 17, 2020
  16. the bass killing machine rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Lake Wholford Record.

Damn.. big azz fish..

Jun 17, 2020
  17. the bass killing machine rated bassman2008's post Agree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

That is a great question. I was wondering that myself. It could be the standard amount of tube spots they normally offer, or maybe there...

Jun 16, 2020
  18. the bass killing machine rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

We might have met as I was going out, as that was the report from someone I asked, noon time. I kept a positive attitude, and got into...

Oct 25, 2019
  19. the bass killing machine rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

Sounds like you were dialed in. Nice angling.

Oct 1, 2019
  20. the bass killing machine rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Well, there is the California Wolf Center in Julian. It could be possible a couple escaped and formed a pack???? Just sayin.....

Oct 1, 2019