Ratings the bass killing machine has given

1. the bass killing machine rated Tony Vegas's post Disagree in the thread Social Distance Halloween Bass.

Chyea! Get some!

Nov 2, 2020
  2. the bass killing machine rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread In an aquarium. China..

Bam! Farmed fish in China! [ATTACH]

Apr 16, 2018
  3. the bass killing machine rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread To Bust or not to Bust is the question..

Unfortunately for some, I'm somewhat of a conservationist (CnR, barbless hooks, etc.. you get my picture). I know that most fishermen...

Mar 24, 2018
  4. the bass killing machine rated Kellen's post Disagree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Here’s the photo for those interested. [ATTACH]

Dec 6, 2017
  5. the bass killing machine rated sherpa's post Disagree in the thread Midnight monster #2.

No tourney, why should he be able to fish when no one else can, trespass,fish with out a permit, does he think he is some kind of an...

Nov 14, 2017
  6. the bass killing machine rated sherpa's post Disagree in the thread Midnight monster #2.

Why does every one condone cheating, which you are doing

Nov 14, 2017
  7. the bass killing machine rated DCFISH's post Disagree in the thread Santee 11/4.

F SARL. Not worth the money.

Nov 11, 2017
  8. the bass killing machine rated Troy's post Disagree in the thread Santee 11/4.

Santa Ana River lakes is a rip off... IMO

Nov 11, 2017
  9. the bass killing machine rated Dylan 101's post Disagree in the thread Poway.

DONT GO TO LAKE POWAY , I REAPEAT: DONT GO TO LAJE POWAY. I went 4 times: only one Gish , a cat

Nov 8, 2017
  10. the bass killing machine rated BassinNova's post Disagree in the thread Poway.

Not worth the $ to go there when you can have a better experience doing the hike up to Lake Ramona.

Nov 8, 2017
  11. the bass killing machine rated tony91723's post Disagree in the thread Swimbait fish of 2017.

Never liked big game myself.

Nov 6, 2017
  12. the bass killing machine rated Double Minor's post Disagree in the thread Dolphin 1/2 Day AM - 8/23/17.

And, It's only cheating, stealing, lying, speeding etc., etc. if you get caught.

Sep 8, 2017