Ratings the bass killing machine has given

1. the bass killing machine rated Basscatnewbie's post Funny in the thread Second trip…...

Bass prefer Monster.

May 16, 2022
  2. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Second trip…...

Nope and I'm sure thats just a new style energy drink.

May 15, 2022
  3. the bass killing machine rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread For Sale Tube ticket for Sunday May9th..

Smart Man Max, Smart Man!

May 6, 2021
  4. the bass killing machine rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread You ain’t a Barrett junkie.

. [ATTACH]

Apr 30, 2021
  5. the bass killing machine rated sdfishtroll's post Funny in the thread You ain’t a Barrett junkie.

Looking forward to 2021! If I see you wearing a face diaper while in the great outdoors I’m going to throw a mike long special snag rig...

Apr 30, 2021
  6. the bass killing machine rated sdfishtroll's post Funny in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

Thought maybe he Honest question thought he might be a local pro to get a hook up. Good to know your on his coat tails

Apr 30, 2021
  7. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Maiden Voyage FishCat 5 Max.

I took my new FishCat 5 Max out for the first time yesterday. Had a FishCat 4 prior and loved it The Max is so much bigger its almost...

Apr 24, 2021
  8. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Ticket Transfer Info.

I think you should just play it safe and sell me the tickets. I got your back buddy lol Crscamp is right. Should be no worries What day...

Apr 20, 2021
  9. the bass killing machine rated rapala4life's post Funny in the thread BFS?.

Ngl when i first saw bfs i thought it stood for big fish stuff/big f****** s*** LOL

Apr 16, 2021
  10. the bass killing machine rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread BFS?.

Upside of BFS over ULS is that you get to tell your friends and strangers on the internet that you can cast a baitcaster.

Apr 16, 2021
  11. the bass killing machine rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Top this.

I caught a couple 2 1/2 lb'ers on 2 consecutive casts last summer at Murray on a IMA Skimmer.......I guess that is not quite the...

Apr 16, 2021
  12. the bass killing machine rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread Got 'em at San V today, 2/15...BAM!!.

Someone needs to let that boy know he's on a bass boat....not a Cattleboat! Otherwise...excellent video presentation. A+

Feb 18, 2021
  13. the bass killing machine rated 360sheepdog's post Funny in the thread Crushed 'em at Otay this week! 1/21.

Uh....1, as in "January", 2021....By way of total disclosure for the curious: It was Wednesday, January 20, 2021 AD....(Anno Domini, In...

Feb 2, 2021
  14. the bass killing machine rated Craig T's post Funny in the thread San Vee 1/11/21.

[ATTACH] Who says we were livewelling for pics!!!! Get it Got it Good

Jan 16, 2021
  15. the bass killing machine rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake trout.

Take a look at the recent reports. [ATTACH]

Dec 29, 2020
  16. the bass killing machine rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

2:18 am??? get some sleep, man! Or go fishing!

Jun 28, 2020
  17. the bass killing machine rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Barbells hooks.

Start coughing and tell the game warden you will be with him in a minute, you just have this dry cough that came on recently. And...

Jun 22, 2020
  18. the bass killing machine rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Buying Opening Day.

OK, I'll be the first to post I plan on calling to get tickets on Tuesday but for some reason if I can't call ( I'll be at work ) I...

Jun 15, 2020
  19. the bass killing machine rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 22, 2020
  20. the bass killing machine rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Lucky the fish cops didnt roll on you.....

Aug 1, 2019