Ratings the bass killing machine has given

1. the bass killing machine rated DJ-Sun's post Helpful in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

I usually rent at Barrett - if you shore fish, can you get around and access much or is it pretty limited as to where you can fish?...

Jun 11, 2020
  2. the bass killing machine rated MVPA12's post Helpful in the thread Opening day, May 2nd!.

heard they stocked a lake near big bear with barrett fish.

May 8, 2018
  3. the bass killing machine rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread Opening day, May 2nd!.

I think that was before last year's opener.. Unless they did it again?

May 8, 2018
  4. the bass killing machine rated dfishin's post Helpful in the thread May 2 and Barrett PB.

Nice catch! Good to meet you out there. I was the guy who offered to carry you your tube with my truck.

May 3, 2018
  5. the bass killing machine rated swings are free's post Helpful in the thread Rattle Snakes @ Barrett.

Rattlesnakes hate being peed on, just one more reason not to wear Waders.

Apr 30, 2018
  6. the bass killing machine rated johnnylh's post Helpful in the thread More Barrett prefish intel, with a unique perspective.

I use barbless hooks at most lakes as I hate to pry deep hooks out of them and potentially kill the fish. Haven't lost one on an EWG...

Apr 29, 2018
  7. the bass killing machine rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread SDFish Media Report from 4/18.

Also worth noting that the shad looks larger this year, at least what I saw flickering. 3-4".

Apr 27, 2018
  8. the bass killing machine rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread SDFish Media Report from 4/18.

Its easy to forget how high in elevation Barrett is. In Spring Valley it was like 45°, when we got to the lake it was 32°. I've been...

Apr 27, 2018
  9. the bass killing machine rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread El Cap....killed it.......

El cap can be a light switch lake. Sun comes up and fish go away. Nice report

Apr 26, 2018
  10. the bass killing machine rated TheBassinPanda's post Helpful in the thread It’s time.

I FORGOT!! Thanks for the reminder! Dammit all Wednesday boat rentals are gone.

Apr 11, 2018
  11. the bass killing machine rated Winstondry's post Helpful in the thread otay 3/28 AM again and again and again.

Hey JJ, not sure if you're issue with the wind was casting into it or keeping the boat in position. If it's the latter, I would highly...

Mar 28, 2018
  12. the bass killing machine rated scheadhunter's post Helpful in the thread Hodges- Sat 3-24-18.

We showed up on Sat at 12:30 to try our luck at cracking the code at Hodges. Figured it was a breezy afternoon with broken cloud's and...

Mar 26, 2018
  13. the bass killing machine rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Spro Rats.

Rat 7 pre run Check your sources

Mar 21, 2018
  14. the bass killing machine rated Rxwoman's post Helpful in the thread Santee Skunk day. :-(.

Idk, their schedule says Saturday and the guy at the gate said they stocked lakes 3 and 4. There were quite a few people fishing all...

Jan 4, 2018
  15. the bass killing machine rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread Lake Dixon 12-18.

Went to Lake Dixon this morning. It was slow. Fishing next to the boat dock. Trout were swimming by, just looking at the power bait ....

Dec 27, 2017
  16. the bass killing machine rated Tadyhawk's post Helpful in the thread 12/23/2017 Lake Wohlford Trout.

New Zealand wool yarn indicator helped me in matter of seconds of adjusting. I got over using the thingmabobbers, too much kink.

Dec 27, 2017
  17. the bass killing machine rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Lake Dixon 11-20.

The trout were really tight lipped. I did see a one nice fish on a stringer, about 6-8 I would say. But most were 1-2# and schooled up...

Nov 21, 2017
  18. the bass killing machine rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread Lake Dixon 11-20.

Went over this morning, and it was slow. I saw kastmasters, thomas buoyants and jigs cast with no bits. Some were using rainbow power...

Nov 20, 2017
  19. the bass killing machine rated Brian Kowalski's post Helpful in the thread rattle snakes.

Hello everyone, fished SanV today and had a 4' rattle snake who climbed on board, this could have gone real bad real quick, long story...

Jun 27, 2017