Ratings the bass killing machine has received

1. rza007 rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Second trip…...

Well today was nothing like the opener. Left early with only 13 today. In at 5 out at 11. Biggest was 5.0 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 15, 2022
  2. Werfless rated the bass killing machine's post Funny in the thread Second trip…...

**** if it is I never knew that. Will make sure to leave my energy drink next trip

May 15, 2022
  3. Werfless rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Second trip…...

Well today was nothing like the opener. Left early with only 13 today. In at 5 out at 11. Biggest was 5.0 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 15, 2022
  4. fisheromen rated the bass killing machine's post Funny in the thread Second trip…...

**** if it is I never knew that. Will make sure to leave my energy drink next trip

May 15, 2022
  5. diegofish rated the bass killing machine's post Funny in the thread Second trip…...

May 15, 2022
  6. Egorham rated the bass killing machine's post Funny in the thread Second trip…...

May 15, 2022
  7. MaxZmus rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Second trip…...

May 14, 2022
  8. MrChatterBait rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Second trip…...

May 14, 2022
  9. VinnyBass rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Second trip…...

May 14, 2022
  10. Bassnbeans rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Second trip…...

May 14, 2022
  11. diegofish rated the bass killing machine's post Helpful in the thread Barrett Redemption (kind of) 5/11.

Told you about black

May 12, 2022
  12. Werfless rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

We’ll settle at the lake. Or double or nothing next trip. I’m there 5/14

May 7, 2022
  13. rockzilla rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 7, 2022
  14. diegofish rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Tough Start.

We’ll settle at the lake. Or double or nothing next trip. I’m there 5/14

May 6, 2022
  15. otay michael rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

May 5, 2022
  16. chucklai rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

May 5, 2022
  17. chucklai rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

Great opening day. In at dark. Out at dark. I ended with 81 and my buddy had about 90. Biggest was 4.69 that by buddy had. I had a...

May 5, 2022
  18. diegofish rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Tough Start.

Great opening day. In at dark. Out at dark. I ended with 81 and my buddy had about 90. Biggest was 4.69 that by buddy had. I had a...

May 5, 2022
  19. Dixon rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

May 5, 2022
  20. VinnyBass rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

May 5, 2022