Ratings the bass killing machine has received

1. diegofish rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Tough Start.

We’ll settle at the lake. Or double or nothing next trip. I’m there 5/14

May 6, 2022
  2. diegofish rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Tough Start.

Great opening day. In at dark. Out at dark. I ended with 81 and my buddy had about 90. Biggest was 4.69 that by buddy had. I had a...

May 5, 2022
  3. CaptainSavem rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread For Sale Swimbaits.

Deps 250 butch brown trout. Brand new never fished. $150 2 “Hawg Hunters”. One never fished. $90. The other was fished one time but...

May 4, 2021
  4. Craig T rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread What's on your Reel for Trout?.

2lb izorline

Apr 4, 2021
  5. yellowtail rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

Crawdads. Otay

Jan 23, 2021
  6. Werfless rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

Crawdads. Otay

Jan 23, 2021
  7. Vpgarcia rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Been awhile.......

Been awhile since I’ve posted anything. Hit sarl today with my boys. Landed 7. [ATTACH]

Jan 12, 2021
  8. Kahuna bass rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread After work El Cap Session.

Nice fish

Sep 2, 2020
  9. Tony Vegas rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread After work El Cap Session.

Nice fish

Sep 2, 2020
  10. Werfless rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread After work El Cap Session.

Nice fish

Sep 2, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Well...???.

I had 8. Very tough grind

Jul 9, 2020
  12. Lahinch rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

That went over my head.....????????

Jun 10, 2020
  13. surferjohn rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

That went over my head.....????????

Jun 10, 2020
  14. surferjohn rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread July 2020 season.

100000 % I’ll be there.

May 14, 2020
  15. rockzilla rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Should knock down those barbs before pictures. Just saying

Aug 1, 2019
  16. mikecheck1212 rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Aug 1, 2019
  17. gatorfan rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Jul 31, 2019
  18. otay michael rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Jul 31, 2019