Ratings TheDonNguyen has given

1. TheDonNguyen rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Another mother fish.

I wonder how much it would have weighed had you not long armed it?

Apr 21, 2015
  2. TheDonNguyen rated mcfish's post Like in the thread 16.1 pound bass caught at Skinner.

It would be nice for a change to have a lake record without some goofy scandal !!!!!!!!!?

Mar 25, 2015
  3. TheDonNguyen rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread whats the deal with hodges?.

Ah I can remember back in the eighties the lake overflowing at the dam and I have many memories of fish in the 6 to 10lb range and...

Mar 22, 2015
  4. TheDonNguyen rated andy's post Like in the thread Hodges, Mira mar otay.

i'm with you on leaving bass on bed alone. the good karma always comes back to you!!

Mar 16, 2015
  5. TheDonNguyen rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Pinned to the Rail.

Fished El Cap yesterday. At 4:30 PM I got nailed on the drop shot and the fight was on. I had 8 lb. twang so I was careful how hard I...

Dec 23, 2014
  6. TheDonNguyen rated Rocketship's post Like in the thread SANV TODAY.

I'm sorry in advance and I will deserve a thumbs down for this but I just can't resist it. Come on MAN! A little uphill walk,...

Sep 19, 2014
  7. TheDonNguyen rated basswhoopin's post Like in the thread Lake Morena.

Haha i had to take it out for him. And no signs of dead fish

Sep 4, 2014
  8. TheDonNguyen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread New PB and Swimbait PB.

I love Paris in the springtime.

Sep 4, 2014
  9. TheDonNguyen rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Which waders?.

I'm not sure leaks are avoidable in breathables. I have some Guidelite Hodgemans, and have been battling leaks. The zipper in the...

Aug 16, 2014
  10. TheDonNguyen rated Joefish's post Like in the thread Anyone want to fish Friday.

Taken care of

Aug 14, 2014
  11. TheDonNguyen rated BassinNova's post Like in the thread Favorite rat baits?.

Under promise, over deliver

Aug 14, 2014
  12. TheDonNguyen rated young gun's post Like in the thread Favorite rat baits?.

i totally understand getting out there and promoting my problem is promising a giveaway for another site and not following through

Aug 13, 2014
  13. TheDonNguyen rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Nice fish off the rocks. Punta Mita.

Can't seem to get the roosters yet, we have seen them. We rented kayaks for tomorrow so possible fun day ahead. We are catching large...

Aug 13, 2014
  14. TheDonNguyen rated BassinNova's post Like in the thread Favorite rat baits?.

If you're going to push your own product then it's good practice to mention it's your own product right away to get it out in the open....

Aug 13, 2014
  15. TheDonNguyen rated tmbtc12's post Like in the thread Favorite rat baits?.

I like Woodrow rats for wood baits and Nezumma Rats for resin baits. Woodrow Rats are nice because the guy is local and will make each...

Aug 11, 2014
  16. TheDonNguyen rated Nute's post Like in the thread Huge 12lb largemouth bass out of Vail lake.

What are the odds!? I have the EXACT same fishing outfit. Nice catch.

Aug 5, 2014
  17. TheDonNguyen rated quacker's post Like in the thread Boating accident at El Capitan?.

I'm the person that picked the two guys from the water. I was fishing the north shore about halfway between the point and the island...

Aug 1, 2014