Ratings TheDonNguyen has received

1. Greenbean187 rated TheDonNguyen's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

sculpin...grab it like a football next time

Dec 7, 2021
  2. geofish rated TheDonNguyen's post Funny in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

Never mind I found it

Jun 29, 2019
  3. geofish rated TheDonNguyen's post Funny in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

Wow...just wow Can you repost what he said? I'm not seeing anything

Jun 29, 2019
  4. pologiant rated TheDonNguyen's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

Jan 11, 2019
  5. aquaholic rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Rig rollcall (What's everybody using?).

way to copycat guy

Dec 9, 2018
  6. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated TheDonNguyen's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

Sep 5, 2018
  7. bassgalrascal rated TheDonNguyen's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

Seriously...who cares. This is SDFish, not TMZ or bloody decks. He's not claiming a world record and he doesn't get anything for lake...

Jan 31, 2017
  8. Carter rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

Jun 1, 2016
  9. Low&Slow rated TheDonNguyen's post Helpful in the thread Swimbait setup recommendations.

bigger glide is a subjective term...an 8" glide is big to some people, while it's small to other people. If you're going to throw the...

Feb 24, 2016
  10. Kahuna bass rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread so let's see some cool collections.

[IMG]

Feb 24, 2016
  11. Kellen rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Swimbait setup recommendations.

i wouldn't recommend throwing the bigger glides on the lexa 300 as the gearing is mostly plastic and will most likely break. the Lexa...

Feb 23, 2016
  12. BassinNova rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread local painters.

Here are pics of the primer and the white base coat [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 22, 2016
  13. SynapticBassin rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Another mother fish.

[ATTACH]

May 8, 2015
  14. questionable rated TheDonNguyen's post Winner in the thread Another mother fish.

no weight, dead scale and I suck at guessing weights...so here you go. Roman Made Mother in US Perch LDC XXH parabolic Daiwa Lexa 400H...

May 6, 2015
  15. MjBarker rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Another mother fish.

[ATTACH]

Apr 29, 2015