Ratings TheDonNguyen has received

1. aquaholic rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Rig rollcall (What's everybody using?).

way to copycat guy

Dec 9, 2018
  2. Carter rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

sculpin...grab it like a football next time

Jun 1, 2016
  3. Kahuna bass rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread so let's see some cool collections.

[IMG]

Feb 24, 2016
  4. Kellen rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Swimbait setup recommendations.

i wouldn't recommend throwing the bigger glides on the lexa 300 as the gearing is mostly plastic and will most likely break. the Lexa...

Feb 23, 2016
  5. BassinNova rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread local painters.

Here are pics of the primer and the white base coat [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 22, 2016
  6. SynapticBassin rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Another mother fish.

[ATTACH]

May 8, 2015
  7. MjBarker rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Another mother fish.

[ATTACH]

Apr 29, 2015
  8. swings are free rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread For Sale FishCat4 float tube, fins and pump - $220.

have a barely used fishcat 4 that i've used maybe a handful of times...since i've only been throwing the bigger swimbaits, it doesn't...

Apr 26, 2015
  9. brandonx rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

C) I don't go clubbing, have paid off my car, and am an adult and can budget my life accordingly

Apr 25, 2015
  10. Art rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

finally managed a decent one on the mother today...threw the alumi and the perch for about 3 hours this morning. got hit a couple times...

Apr 25, 2015
  11. SDLocalfishnoob rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

C) I don't go clubbing, have paid off my car, and am an adult and can budget my life accordingly

Apr 25, 2015
  12. indymusky rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

Apr 25, 2015
  13. indymusky rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

that's not even the whole collection and more has been added

Apr 25, 2015
  14. mcfish rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

Apr 24, 2015
  15. DCFISH rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

Apr 24, 2015
  16. Nick Arevalo rated TheDonNguyen's post Like in the thread Another mother fish.

no weight, dead scale and I suck at guessing weights...so here you go. Roman Made Mother in US Perch LDC XXH parabolic Daiwa Lexa 400H...

Apr 23, 2015