Ratings Thee IBC has received

1. Slater rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Hotel or resort walking distance to shore fishing.

Paradise Point Resort if you get a bayside room

Aug 24, 2021
  2. Larry M rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Hotel or resort walking distance to shore fishing.

Aug 24, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Hotel or resort walking distance to shore fishing.

Aug 24, 2021
  4. mcfish rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Santee closer 8/19.

Woman got her limit, and I farmed my way to 2 all on fresh IB pier macks [ATTACH]

Aug 22, 2021
  5. jusbayz rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Santee closer 8/19.

Woman got her limit, and I farmed my way to 2 all on fresh IB pier macks [ATTACH]

Aug 22, 2021
  6. bassfisherman619 rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Santee closer 8/19.

Aug 22, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Jennnings 8/20 night.

I used the same set up to catch 7 stockers out of Santee the night before.

Aug 22, 2021
  8. JoshJ123 rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Santee closer 8/19.

Aug 21, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Jennnings 8/20 night.

O for 6....a few short runs and a few that slammed the bells to the rod then stopped freelining macks on Eagle Point. Any tips?

Aug 21, 2021
  10. THunter rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Santee closer 8/19.

Aug 20, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Santee closer 8/19.

Aug 20, 2021
  12. William Ritchie rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Santee closer 8/19.

Aug 20, 2021
  13. RolloTomasi rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Decent Diamond.

Post later my phone wont upload images Time for a new phone I guess since I had to wait to use my pc to post this.... My cousin...

Jul 11, 2021
  14. Bassnbeans rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Decent Diamond.

Post later my phone wont upload images Time for a new phone I guess since I had to wait to use my pc to post this.... My cousin...

Jul 9, 2021
  15. Pourboy rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Decent Diamond.

Jul 9, 2021
  16. Fins in the Bin rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Decent Diamond.

Jul 8, 2021
  17. DogDudeDrone rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Decent Diamond.

Jul 8, 2021
  18. FishBait rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Decent Diamond.

Jul 8, 2021
  19. localfishinboy rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Decent Diamond.

Jul 8, 2021
  20. carpkiller rated Thee IBC's post Like in the thread Decent Diamond.

Jul 6, 2021