Ratings themez has received

1. Saltnewbie rated themez's post Like in the thread Tamarack 6/13.

Fished the lagoon at high tide coming in. NADA!!! water moving to fast. Walked across to Tamarack next to channel North finger jetty ......

Jun 16, 2020
  2. B8DHOOK rated themez's post Like in the thread Tamarack 6/13.

Fished the lagoon at high tide coming in. NADA!!! water moving to fast. Walked across to Tamarack next to channel North finger jetty ......

Jun 16, 2020
  3. Werfless rated themez's post Like in the thread Tamarack 6/13.

Jun 15, 2020
  4. Tackleho619 rated themez's post Like in the thread is mission bay open.

took the jet ski out not knowing what he scoop was at ski beach. it was sitting for a while and got it running good. so we went and saw...

May 27, 2020
  5. Werfless rated themez's post Like in the thread is mission bay open.

took the jet ski out not knowing what he scoop was at ski beach. it was sitting for a while and got it running good. so we went and saw...

May 25, 2020
  6. Bassnbeans rated themez's post Like in the thread is mission bay open.

May 25, 2020
  7. Werfless rated themez's post Like in the thread Carlsbad lagoon.

did not see any

May 4, 2020
  8. Werfless rated themez's post Like in the thread Carlsbad lagoon.

trail side back side

May 4, 2020
  9. Werfless rated themez's post Like in the thread Carlsbad lagoon.

Today 5/4 Fished at 11:30 to 1:15...before work. low tide and redtide in laggon. used shrimp.. got a couple small nibbles.. probably...

May 4, 2020
  10. Kahuna bass rated themez's post Like in the thread Oceanside 5/1 am.

Son and nephew caught 3 south of os jetty sat. Bloodworms [ATTACH]

May 4, 2020
  11. Bassnbeans rated themez's post Like in the thread Oceanside 5/1 am.

he said it was pretty clear...

May 4, 2020
  12. Bassnbeans rated themez's post Like in the thread Oceanside 5/1 am.

Son and nephew caught 3 south of os jetty sat. Bloodworms [ATTACH]

May 4, 2020
  13. Werfless rated themez's post Like in the thread Carlsbad lagoon.

Drove by lagoon at 5pm. About 10 guys fishing.. Watched for a little and saw to cops roll up . back side entrance to trail. I doubt...

Apr 25, 2020
  14. B8DHOOK rated themez's post Like in the thread Carlsbad lagoon.

Drove by there yesterday at 6pm. Saw a few guys with rods on lagoon side. People still walking around the back side parking. I think ill...

Apr 10, 2020
  15. Werfless rated themez's post Like in the thread Carlsbad lagoon.

Drove by there yesterday at 6pm. Saw a few guys with rods on lagoon side. People still walking around the back side parking. I think ill...

Apr 9, 2020
  16. A-Train rated themez's post Like in the thread 2/16 Skunk report- South jetty Tamarak.

Mussels every where... I might have got a nibble. It wont stay on the hook very good. I should have used the mussels.

Feb 18, 2020
  17. A-Train rated themez's post Like in the thread 2/16 Skunk report- South jetty Tamarak.

did not check the tides. Very low at 8am. Had no bait. Tried to get some shrimp early but had to settle for imitation crab. I was hard...

Feb 18, 2020
  18. Werfless rated themez's post Like in the thread 2/16 Skunk report- South jetty Tamarak.

Mussels every where... I might have got a nibble. It wont stay on the hook very good. I should have used the mussels.

Feb 18, 2020
  19. William Ritchie rated themez's post Like in the thread 2/16 Skunk report- South jetty Tamarak.

Feb 18, 2020