Ratings themez has received

1. Mike maio rated themez's post Funny in the thread going to carlsbad lagoon- make bait.

Man what is going on. cant have any fun anymore... i may just throw a fricking stick of dynamite in there to get my...

Mar 22, 2019
  2. B8DHOOK rated themez's post Funny in the thread going to carlsbad lagoon- make bait.

Man what is going on. cant have any fun anymore... i may just throw a fricking stick of dynamite in there to get my...

Mar 22, 2019
  3. William Ritchie rated themez's post Funny in the thread going to carlsbad lagoon- make bait.

Mar 22, 2019
  4. Werfless rated themez's post Funny in the thread going to carlsbad lagoon- make bait.

4.05. BAIT FISH CAPTURE METHODS. (a) Approved bait fish may be taken only by hand, with a dip net, or with traps not over three feet...

Mar 22, 2019
  5. Werfless rated themez's post Funny in the thread going to carlsbad lagoon- make bait.

Mar 21, 2019
  6. lone_wolf rated themez's post Funny in the thread going to carlsbad lagoon- make bait.

Mar 21, 2019
  7. geofish rated themez's post Funny in the thread Dixon lake 12/31.

I bet if i went to take a crap i would have another hook up ;o) the rig is a zebco closed face. the trick is 2lb leader for test. in...

Jan 1, 2019
  8. Werfless rated themez's post Funny in the thread Dixon lake 12/31.

I bet if i went to take a crap i would have another hook up ;o) the rig is a zebco closed face. the trick is 2lb leader for test. in...

Jan 1, 2019
  9. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated themez's post Funny in the thread bites and cuts from bonies ans macs on hands.

My friend and i got some cuts and bites from the fish trying to get them off the hook. Both of our hands had a finger or 2 or 3 get...

Nov 28, 2018
  10. TangledAngler rated themez's post Funny in the thread bites and cuts from bonies ans macs on hands.

i did not want to waste my tequila on the cuts :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_tired_face:

Nov 9, 2018
  11. tjthegreat1 rated themez's post Funny in the thread bites and cuts from bonies ans macs on hands.

i did not want to waste my tequila on the cuts :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_tired_face:

Nov 9, 2018
  12. lone_wolf rated themez's post Funny in the thread bites and cuts from bonies ans macs on hands.

Nov 9, 2018
  13. Werfless rated themez's post Funny in the thread bites and cuts from bonies ans macs on hands.

Nov 8, 2018
  14. kciuchta rated themez's post Funny in the thread Mission bay jetty 10/28.

had 2 or 3 flip into the rocks come off the hook... bonito got stuck...rat and squirrel meat now

Oct 29, 2018
  15. B8DHOOK rated themez's post Funny in the thread Mission bay jetty 10/28.

Makerel :emoji_grin::emoji_grinning::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:recipe...... Get mahogany...

Oct 29, 2018
  16. tjthegreat1 rated themez's post Funny in the thread Mission bay jetty 10/28.

Makerel :emoji_grin::emoji_grinning::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:recipe...... Get mahogany...

Oct 28, 2018
  17. fliesbath rated themez's post Funny in the thread Mission bay jetty 10/28.

Oct 28, 2018
  18. basstard rated themez's post Funny in the thread Mission bay jetty 10/28.

Oct 28, 2018
  19. Werfless rated themez's post Funny in the thread Mission bay jetty 10/28.

Oct 28, 2018
  20. Werfless rated themez's post Funny in the thread Done with the Liberty 6/30.

when someone fly lines a bait ( no weight) and their line crosses 10 angles lines its a monkey screwing a football then all bets are off.

Jul 2, 2018