Ratings tightlines2111 has received

1. mcfish rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread Diamond Valley Qs.

Most the smallies I have caught out of DVL have come from deeper then 25 foot. All have been on the south side of the lake on a main...

Nov 10, 2019
  2. lifted22k rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread Is anyone catching fish at Hodges yet??????????.

Have you seen the amount of shad there I probably killed 100s that flopped on the bank just from me casting and there is a crazy crawdad...

Aug 23, 2017
  3. lifted22k rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread Is anyone catching fish at Hodges yet??????????.

Hodges goes through weird spells like this that usually take a full season to turn the lake around. After the spell is over it's usually...

Aug 23, 2017
  4. BassinNova rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread Is anyone catching fish at Hodges yet??????????.

Hodges goes through weird spells like this that usually take a full season to turn the lake around. After the spell is over it's usually...

Aug 14, 2017
  5. Howdy rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread Otay Report 6/3.

There was ALOT of boats out there I would say around 60. I fished the ABA and had 13.61lbs for 2nd, 1st had 13.62lbs .

Jun 6, 2017
  6. chasto rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread LAKE PERRIS ON A COLD AND WINDY DAY.

Way to get them on fish Art!

May 7, 2017
  7. JJbasser rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread frogs for bass.

As far as color goes I only throw three colors black, bluegill and white. I like the white and bluegill when fishing sparser cover, the...

Apr 28, 2017
  8. BassinNova rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread bassmaster tournament.

So last year I went to the classic on Grand Lake, the weigh in was at the BOC arena in Tulsa. Drive time between the lake and the weigh...

Apr 18, 2017
  9. mcfish rated tightlines2111's post Helpful in the thread I thought I had a nice bass but.......OMG!.

The only one I ever landed the other three were way too big! [ATTACH]

Jan 31, 2017