Ratings Titos334 has given

1. Titos334 rated JrAngler15's post Disagree in the thread Have boat...looking for fishing buddies.

This site is good but you should really check out BD outdoors(bloody decks) for all the info you need.

Feb 19, 2018
  2. Titos334 rated Kyleblood's post Disagree in the thread Shore pounders night sesh!.

Ended the night with x2 15", x2 14" and a 13". Used 1/4oz red crab/black gold hookup bait and gray/silver gitzit jig under a bobber on...

Feb 17, 2017
  3. Titos334 rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Hungry fish!.

That is a shame! Doubt it would have survived. Which takes me back to my original premise when I fished the opener: The fish ARE starving!

Oct 17, 2016
  4. Titos334 rated S.david's post Disagree in the thread Anglers BEWARE!!!.

You should file a claim with the better business bureau. They will help you out. I hate east county bait and tackle bad customer service...

Aug 8, 2016
  5. Titos334 rated NK.Fish's post Disagree in the thread Mission bay kayak fishing.

Cause Mb is usually good besides last time I went

Dec 22, 2015
  6. Titos334 rated DA CZAR's post Disagree in the thread 15.285 pound bass caught today.

This guy complaining about bed fishing.....Is this the same guy that was whining and crying that no one would hold his hand and offer...

Mar 16, 2015