Ratings Titos334 has given

1. Titos334 rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Miramar....where's Vinnybass?.

I decided east county would be smoking hot...so based on Mr. Vinnybass's recommendation, I hit up Miramar for a little tube action and...

Aug 6, 2018
  2. Titos334 rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Salt River 3/4/18.

The unabomber look should keep people away

Mar 5, 2018
  3. Titos334 rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Harveston Lake again 11.13.2016.

Careful, I see a new addiction in your future! If you want to keep catching those 4 pounders, don't buy a scale! ;) BTW, if you have...

Nov 13, 2016
  4. Titos334 rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread For fun...Who is GutHooKeD?.

GutHooKeD on the mic, I'm here havin' fun, my skiff runnin' clean, time to run and gun... Up early on the water, before grey light,...

Oct 5, 2016
  5. Titos334 rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread So Cal Bassmaster?.

Solution for San Diego. ..build a launch ramp next to the convention center and petco park, convince B.A.S.S. to switch up target...

Mar 19, 2016
  6. Titos334 rated Kellen's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay's most exciting sportfish; shortfin corvina.

San Diego Bay's most exciting sportfish; shortfin corvina [ATTACH] See the article on the sdfish.com home page...

May 13, 2015