Ratings Titos334 has received

1. kobra rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot.

Been using it for years and years. john collins, RP, improved albright, alberto, it has many names but they all lead to the same path of...

Dec 5, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot.

Been using it for years and years. john collins, RP, improved albright, alberto, it has many names but they all lead to the same path of...

Dec 5, 2019
  3. ColdEye rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Monster.

Yeah, IFGA is a joke. Rarely is the largest fish ever caught the actually the World Record, not many people like the back patting yacht...

Jul 13, 2019
  4. Noms rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Bay Monster broke me off.

It happens, I've hooked a big bat in newport throwing a spinnerbait. I saw it surface and it definitely was not wing hooked. I think it...

Jan 23, 2019
  5. Troy rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Lobster season.

I know how to break my back and catch a bunch of shorts lol

Sep 25, 2018
  6. B8DHOOK rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread First time poster, are eels attacking fish normal?.

I don't think they fair to well. Saw an eel chase an octopus along the rocks one time. Octo ended up going into a hole and the eel went...

Aug 11, 2018
  7. Werfless rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Havasu help.

Hell yeah!! Did you find them on the points?

Jul 27, 2018
  8. galen rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread 8lb Sand Bass on the Daily Double.

Reverse dropper loop has the sinker above the hook. I personally prefer it for fishing right on the bottom and drifting bottom.

Jul 18, 2018
  9. Fat Spottie rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread 8lb Sand Bass on the Daily Double.

Reverse dropper loop has the sinker above the hook. I personally prefer it for fishing right on the bottom and drifting bottom.

Jul 18, 2018
  10. Carterantebi rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

In San Diego basically all of the boats are independently owned and operated so you'd want to talk to the captains/owners

Jul 13, 2018
  11. Fat Spottie rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

In San Diego basically all of the boats are independently owned and operated so you'd want to talk to the captains/owners

Jul 10, 2018
  12. swings are free rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

Jul 10, 2018
  13. geofish rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

Jul 10, 2018
  14. 858NOVICE rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Havasu help.

I'm far from a Havasu expert but when I was there in May fishing main lake points in 10-20ft with drop shots, jerk baits, and 3-4"...

Jul 6, 2018
  15. Werfless rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Anyone tried these in our bays?.

I've used the savage gear sand eels, they work pretty good. I wasn't a fan of having to buy the specific plastics to fit onto their head...

Jul 5, 2018
  16. RolloTomasi rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Is a 14' boat big enough for the kelp.

Because it's a flat bottom jon boat I'd be extra extra sure to pick a day that's really flat with 5mph or less winds.

Apr 16, 2018
  17. B8DHOOK rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Is a 14' boat big enough for the kelp.

Because it's a flat bottom jon boat I'd be extra extra sure to pick a day that's really flat with 5mph or less winds.

Apr 15, 2018
  18. Vito1023 rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Wohlford 3/24.

Hit up Wohlford in the afternoon, got the lake at 2:45, got a boat and was fishing by 3pm. Motored over to the starting grounds and...

Mar 25, 2018
  19. rana rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread WSB.

Evan! Welcome to the dark side brutha glad to have you around these parts

Mar 14, 2018
  20. ror_sal rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread 3 Bass Lures that don't work (when I use them).

Definitely a spinnerbait for me. I've caught fish and had some success of most every type of lure but not a spinnerbait. It just doesn't...

Mar 13, 2018