Ratings Titos334 has received

1. oh da shiz rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Does anyone use this?.

I've never used a bottom treble on a Matt lures but they're good swimbaits if not a little brittle cause of how soft the plastic is....

Jul 7, 2020 at 2:00 PM
  2. Cockeye429 rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread 20/30/40# setup vs. 30/40/50# setup.

The leader would be a wind-on. There are plenty premade ones you can buy or you could make your own. The alternative is using that...

Jun 1, 2020
  3. fisheromen rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Rainy limit.

Not the trailer hook :emoji_joy:

Mar 13, 2020
  4. DPevin rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Bayrunner boats by Kalamath...thoughts?.

They'd work very well in the bay imo. I don't own one but go with a friend every once in a while that does and it's always been inshore...

Dec 20, 2019
  5. B8DHOOK rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Bayrunner boats by Kalamath...thoughts?.

They'd work very well in the bay imo. I don't own one but go with a friend every once in a while that does and it's always been inshore...

Dec 20, 2019
  6. B8DHOOK rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Dixon 12/16 and some questions....

It's tough to look back and say what you should've done etc. it's very easy and simplistic to coach it from the computer and sound smart...

Dec 18, 2019
  7. kobra rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot.

Been using it for years and years. john collins, RP, improved albright, alberto, it has many names but they all lead to the same path of...

Dec 5, 2019
  8. Werfless rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot.

Been using it for years and years. john collins, RP, improved albright, alberto, it has many names but they all lead to the same path of...

Dec 5, 2019
  9. ColdEye rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Monster.

Yeah, IFGA is a joke. Rarely is the largest fish ever caught the actually the World Record, not many people like the back patting yacht...

Jul 13, 2019
  10. Noms rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Bay Monster broke me off.

It happens, I've hooked a big bat in newport throwing a spinnerbait. I saw it surface and it definitely was not wing hooked. I think it...

Jan 23, 2019
  11. Troy rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Lobster season.

I know how to break my back and catch a bunch of shorts lol

Sep 25, 2018
  12. B8DHOOK rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread First time poster, are eels attacking fish normal?.

I don't think they fair to well. Saw an eel chase an octopus along the rocks one time. Octo ended up going into a hole and the eel went...

Aug 11, 2018
  13. Werfless rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Havasu help.

Hell yeah!! Did you find them on the points?

Jul 27, 2018
  14. galen rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread 8lb Sand Bass on the Daily Double.

Reverse dropper loop has the sinker above the hook. I personally prefer it for fishing right on the bottom and drifting bottom.

Jul 18, 2018
  15. Fat Spottie rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread 8lb Sand Bass on the Daily Double.

Reverse dropper loop has the sinker above the hook. I personally prefer it for fishing right on the bottom and drifting bottom.

Jul 18, 2018
  16. Carterantebi rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

In San Diego basically all of the boats are independently owned and operated so you'd want to talk to the captains/owners

Jul 13, 2018
  17. Fat Spottie rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

In San Diego basically all of the boats are independently owned and operated so you'd want to talk to the captains/owners

Jul 10, 2018
  18. swings are free rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

Jul 10, 2018
  19. geofish rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

Jul 10, 2018
  20. 858NOVICE rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Havasu help.

I'm far from a Havasu expert but when I was there in May fishing main lake points in 10-20ft with drop shots, jerk baits, and 3-4"...

Jul 6, 2018