Ratings Titos334 has received

1. KTfromSD rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Unexpected Catches while Bass Fishing.

BLUEGILL/SUNFISH/CRAPPIE- On a Warbaits Warblade like 1/2oz or 3/4oz just testing it at the lake 2.5lb Sunfish randomly throwing a...

Nov 26, 2019
  2. Carterantebi rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Constitution 9/30/18.

Your company sponsor the event or something cause how do you swing guaranteed group tickets every year?

Sep 27, 2018
  3. Werfless rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Constitution 9/30/18.

Your company sponsor the event or something cause how do you swing guaranteed group tickets every year?

Sep 26, 2018
  4. geofish rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Lobster season.

I know how to break my back and catch a bunch of shorts lol

Sep 25, 2018
  5. B8DHOOK rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Lobster season.

Sep 22, 2018
  6. Werfless rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Lobster season.

Sep 21, 2018
  7. Larry M rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Lobster season.

Sep 21, 2018
  8. FishNinja rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Eating the tuna heart?!??.

It's just like Indiana Jones you're making a sacrifice for the fish gods.

Aug 27, 2018
  9. geofish rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Eating the tuna heart?!??.

Aug 9, 2018
  10. Werfless rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Eating the tuna heart?!??.

Aug 8, 2018
  11. Werfless rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Does Bass Eat crawfish head on or tail first? Heres my report!.

Aww c'mon ya gotta throw the ole clicker jig every once in a while

Jul 6, 2018
  12. geofish rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Drilling in California Waters.

They do add some structure but it's illegal to fish the platforms by law. People still encroach but it's not like it's an AR or...

Jan 5, 2018
  13. Werfless rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Winter session 2.

He took my name and made me a low tier Kevin by comparison, so that's pretty negative. I'm in for info!

Dec 20, 2017
  14. dj thrillz rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Winter session 2.

He took my name and made me a low tier Kevin by comparison, so that's pretty negative. I'm in for info!

Dec 20, 2017
  15. geofish rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Winter session 2.

Dec 20, 2017
  16. geofish rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Obnoxiously rude pre-pubescent boys at the dock.

There was a rabid squirrel coming straight for me upwind of those boys, emptying the can was all I could do to save myself from the rabies.

Nov 26, 2017
  17. BassinNova rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread DVL 8/31 braving the weather.

Haha thanks! Gradma wanted me to get a haircut for her birthday a month ago and couldn't say no to that!

Sep 5, 2017
  18. fishfanatic rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread DVL 8/31 braving the weather.

Haha thanks! Gradma wanted me to get a haircut for her birthday a month ago and couldn't say no to that!

Sep 1, 2017
  19. Werfless rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread 8/26/2017 Mission Belle Wide F Open.

Dang, you really got dusted. At least Newell parts are easy to come by.

Aug 28, 2017