Ratings Titos334 has received

1. kyle12345 rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Retrieving Surface Irons -Speeds.

I'm a Tady 45 guy, friggin love those jigs. I like the jigs with a blunt nose and a blunt tail on the jig, some are rounded and I don't...

Jul 13, 2018
  2. tjthegreat1 rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Part time deckhand/pinheading questions.

In San Diego basically all of the boats are independently owned and operated so you'd want to talk to the captains/owners

Jul 10, 2018
  3. Mike maio rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Anyone tried these in our bays?.

I've used the savage gear sand eels, they work pretty good. I wasn't a fan of having to buy the specific plastics to fit onto their head...

Jul 5, 2018
  4. Tmaio123 rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Anyone tried these in our bays?.

I've used the savage gear sand eels, they work pretty good. I wasn't a fan of having to buy the specific plastics to fit onto their head...

Jul 5, 2018
  5. robbiesmith25 rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Anyone tried these in our bays?.

Jul 5, 2018
  6. Beangone rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Any pointers for fishing DVl?.

Yup. From the shore you're pretty much always going to be fishing uphill. Get the Navionics app on your phone, it has a really nice...

Mar 26, 2018
  7. fishfanatic rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Wohlford 3/24.

Thanks dude! I use a 1/2oz tungesten primarily for beavers and creatures, seems to be the ticket for me, I find 3/8 to just be a little...

Mar 25, 2018
  8. TheBassinPanda rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Wohlford 3/24.

Thanks dude! I use a 1/2oz tungesten primarily for beavers and creatures, seems to be the ticket for me, I find 3/8 to just be a little...

Mar 24, 2018
  9. TheBassinPanda rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Any pointers for fishing DVl?.

Yup. From the shore you're pretty much always going to be fishing uphill. Get the Navionics app on your phone, it has a really nice...

Mar 23, 2018
  10. Beangone rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Trailer for spinnerbaits.

I like it sometimes, a yammamoto Zako or a Keitech with just the flat paddle part cut off, a grub has also done well for me. Haven't...

Mar 1, 2018
  11. BassinNova rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Whats your GO to winter tactics to catching bass?! HERES MINE!.

I use 6lb fluoro. I like the hook to be about 12" above the sinker, I normally use a size 1 gamakatsu drop shot hook or a 3/0 roboworm...

Jan 24, 2018
  12. Fat Spottie rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread 100 fish shore sesh -attempt #1.

damn pulling an all nighter to whack spotties like that is epic! way to go dude, don't think I could ever manage that.

Dec 29, 2017
  13. Werfless rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Whats your GO to winter tactics to catching bass?! HERES MINE!.

I use 6lb fluoro. I like the hook to be about 12" above the sinker, I normally use a size 1 gamakatsu drop shot hook or a 3/0 roboworm...

Dec 28, 2017
  14. BassinNova rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread New to the freshwater scene.

I think a drop shot is absolutely essential. #1 Gama drop shot hook is what I use, 6lb test and a 3/16 or 1/4 weight with a reins...

Sep 25, 2017
  15. TheBassinPanda rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Pitching at Wohlford 9/10/17.

Unfortunately that might be a bit tough, they're only open on the weekends now until Trout season starts

Sep 10, 2017
  16. Werfless rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread A question for the kayak and skiff MB guys...

I fish it occasionally when I go to MB. It's never been crazy great but like most places there's usually some fish there. Only Corvina...

May 1, 2017
  17. DeeMoeWin rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Ideas for keeping on a spot.

A bow mount trolling motor should be able to keep you in place without too much effort. A transom mount that has a tiller that can...

Apr 19, 2017
  18. Firemechanic rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Ideas for keeping on a spot.

Yeah but it's all self contained in the head unit of the motor. If it's compatible with it you just switch it out. I did it on my...

Apr 17, 2017
  19. Firemechanic rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Ideas for keeping on a spot.

A bow mount trolling motor should be able to keep you in place without too much effort. A transom mount that has a tiller that can...

Apr 17, 2017
  20. heyimrick rated Titos334's post Helpful in the thread Skunked at Murray, Poway and Ramona. Advice for new anglers?.

I'd spend some time reading up on bass theory. While each day and lake can bring different conditions I believe bass theory is a really...

Feb 25, 2017