Ratings tjohnson619 has given

1. tjohnson619 rated weldon's post Agree in the thread Sharpening knives Whetstones.

Work Sharp really does work. Use the different grit belts to get the type of edge you want and dial in the angle you need such a rough...

Jul 11, 2020
  2. tjohnson619 rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread July 10-Fishing Keifer and Donald's Lake.

Who needs a tackle shop when you have Tackle Warehouse right on the water!

Jul 11, 2020
  3. tjohnson619 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

Didn't really get all that committed to "going on the hunt" on opening day. I went over around midmorning, with a little tackle bag of...

Jul 1, 2020
  4. tjohnson619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 6-17.

a big thank you for that report. 483. wouldn't expect anything less from my old college roommate. he do know his...

Jun 20, 2020
  5. tjohnson619 rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

I think Obama and the dems have became the anti constitution party. Trump says nice stuff about Kim Jong Un because he is trying to make...

Sep 22, 2019
  6. tjohnson619 rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread 9/21/19 - Limits of YFT for 2 - FishNinja is the Shiite.

That’s a great report Geo. What a fun day ( morning ) ! Your son must have been pumped once those clickers started going off, telling...

Sep 22, 2019
  7. tjohnson619 rated geofish's post Like in the thread 9/21/19 - Limits of YFT for 2 - FishNinja is the Shiite.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been teaching my 21 year old (FishNinja) about Private Boat Offshore Fishing. So when he...

Sep 22, 2019
  8. tjohnson619 rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

I went with the Minn kota terrova 55lb 12v for a 17ft aluminum and have no complaints. I like having a foot pedal(doesn't matter that's...

Sep 21, 2019
  9. tjohnson619 rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

Spot lock will change everything, you'll love it.

Sep 17, 2019
  10. tjohnson619 rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Climate crisis??.

And in California they will pay us to remove the grass and replace it with artificial grass and cement. Then cry about global warming.

Sep 14, 2019
  11. tjohnson619 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Climate crisis??.

[ATTACH]

Sep 14, 2019
  12. tjohnson619 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Climate crisis??.

Only if you swim in them! That's what Leisure suits are for! I will never lose a second of sleep over Global Warming or Climate Change...

Sep 14, 2019
  13. tjohnson619 rated spoonminnow's post Like in the thread Slow trolling for fish on a bright sunny day.

Two friends of mine I fish with have told me they use crankbaits trolling for bass and panfish. Up until yesterday I was skeptical until...

Sep 7, 2019
  14. tjohnson619 rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread LIVE BAIT.

A modest proposal or two: Lure fishermen should be banned, or restricted to fishing in water tanks where they can pay fees to fund...

Sep 6, 2019
  15. tjohnson619 rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread Bassmaster mag hasn't change in all these years..

The major income for the top pro fishermen is their monthly check from their factory sponsors. You can bet they will never talk about...

Sep 5, 2019
  16. tjohnson619 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Only in S.F..

What? You lost, sir? What are you doing in The Lounge?:emoji_joy: This entire mess is insane. To this day though I still won't stop to...

Sep 5, 2019
  17. tjohnson619 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread SV today.

Sherpa caught the bass of his lifetime at San V and no doubt his memories of catching it will last forever! My hats off to you and your...

Sep 3, 2019
  18. tjohnson619 rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread SV today.

I too believe him, I don't live in a world that is guilty before any evidence to change the facts. Everyone today wants to try a person...

Sep 3, 2019
  19. tjohnson619 rated Rxwoman's post Like in the thread Goodbye San Diego fishing..

Hi and bye to all I have enjoyed the fishing forum here and all the great people who gave me advice, some I met in person and some only...

Sep 2, 2019
  20. tjohnson619 rated icaughtacold's post Like in the thread Some Clear Lake action *Video*.

Headed up north to fish the Kayak Bass Fishing Western Regional Championship. Only bite I found to be constant was the frog so why not...

Aug 30, 2019