Ratings tjohnson619 has given

1. tjohnson619 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

Didn't really get all that committed to "going on the hunt" on opening day. I went over around midmorning, with a little tackle bag of...

Jul 1, 2020
  2. tjohnson619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 6-17.

a big thank you for that report. 483. wouldn't expect anything less from my old college roommate. he do know his...

Jun 20, 2020
  3. tjohnson619 rated geofish's post Like in the thread 9/21/19 - Limits of YFT for 2 - FishNinja is the Shiite.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been teaching my 21 year old (FishNinja) about Private Boat Offshore Fishing. So when he...

Sep 22, 2019
  4. tjohnson619 rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

I went with the Minn kota terrova 55lb 12v for a 17ft aluminum and have no complaints. I like having a foot pedal(doesn't matter that's...

Sep 21, 2019
  5. tjohnson619 rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

Spot lock will change everything, you'll love it.

Sep 17, 2019
  6. tjohnson619 rated spoonminnow's post Like in the thread Slow trolling for fish on a bright sunny day.

Two friends of mine I fish with have told me they use crankbaits trolling for bass and panfish. Up until yesterday I was skeptical until...

Sep 7, 2019
  7. tjohnson619 rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread Bassmaster mag hasn't change in all these years..

The major income for the top pro fishermen is their monthly check from their factory sponsors. You can bet they will never talk about...

Sep 5, 2019
  8. tjohnson619 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread SV today.

Sherpa caught the bass of his lifetime at San V and no doubt his memories of catching it will last forever! My hats off to you and your...

Sep 3, 2019
  9. tjohnson619 rated Rxwoman's post Like in the thread Goodbye San Diego fishing..

Hi and bye to all I have enjoyed the fishing forum here and all the great people who gave me advice, some I met in person and some only...

Sep 2, 2019
  10. tjohnson619 rated icaughtacold's post Like in the thread Some Clear Lake action *Video*.

Headed up north to fish the Kayak Bass Fishing Western Regional Championship. Only bite I found to be constant was the frog so why not...

Aug 30, 2019
  11. tjohnson619 rated weldon's post Like in the thread Got my new Rifle and loving it.

Just before I got out of the Marine Corps at WPNsTRNG BN Quantico in 1969 the guys in the shop that built match rifles/pistols for the...

Aug 24, 2019
  12. tjohnson619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/31 found some.

i flat out love it when they are in he tulles!! hard work? yes! missed a bunch, including a couple big uns, that blasted my bait out of...

Aug 3, 2019
  13. tjohnson619 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Where’s the bite, what’s everyone doing?.

This is something you see a lot in forums as well social media pages. Is there top water? Is the frog bite happening? Are they deep or...

Jul 25, 2019
  14. tjohnson619 rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread Help with bimini.

I don't have any pics of it with the bimini opened, will take one next time out. Here's what it looks like stowed. I highly recommend...

Jul 18, 2019
  15. tjohnson619 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Oldies but goodies.

Very nice collection! I have only two, a Squidder and a Jigmaster 500. Both were passed down to me by my Grandfather when he died....

Jul 13, 2019
  16. tjohnson619 rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread Line/Gear questions.

For a drop shot rig using your spinning rig I would use 6-8# fluorocarbon line

Jul 12, 2019
  17. tjohnson619 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Line/Gear questions.

I use 20lb yellow braid with 5', 10 lb fluoro leader. Sometimes I will blacken the first 10' feet of braid with a sharpie. (cut a notch...

Jul 12, 2019
  18. tjohnson619 rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Line/Gear questions.

I would give you some advise, but LB would end up with a hernia from laughing. Just go with his sugestions

Jul 12, 2019
  19. tjohnson619 rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Line/Gear questions.

You just received some of the best advise you'll ever get. Honest. That's what is so great about this site. Good luck on the water.

Jul 11, 2019