Ratings tjohnson619 has given

1. tjohnson619 rated weldon's post Agree in the thread Sharpening knives Whetstones.

Work Sharp really does work. Use the different grit belts to get the type of edge you want and dial in the angle you need such a rough...

Jul 11, 2020
  2. tjohnson619 rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

I think Obama and the dems have became the anti constitution party. Trump says nice stuff about Kim Jong Un because he is trying to make...

Sep 22, 2019
  3. tjohnson619 rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread 9/21/19 - Limits of YFT for 2 - FishNinja is the Shiite.

That’s a great report Geo. What a fun day ( morning ) ! Your son must have been pumped once those clickers started going off, telling...

Sep 22, 2019
  4. tjohnson619 rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Climate crisis??.

And in California they will pay us to remove the grass and replace it with artificial grass and cement. Then cry about global warming.

Sep 14, 2019
  5. tjohnson619 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Climate crisis??.

Only if you swim in them! That's what Leisure suits are for! I will never lose a second of sleep over Global Warming or Climate Change...

Sep 14, 2019
  6. tjohnson619 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Only in S.F..

What? You lost, sir? What are you doing in The Lounge?:emoji_joy: This entire mess is insane. To this day though I still won't stop to...

Sep 5, 2019
  7. tjohnson619 rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread SV today.

I too believe him, I don't live in a world that is guilty before any evidence to change the facts. Everyone today wants to try a person...

Sep 3, 2019
  8. tjohnson619 rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Crocodile in an Ohio Creek.

no worries about Hodgee Dylan, he only eats paddle boarders

Aug 29, 2019
  9. tjohnson619 rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Got my new Rifle and loving it.

Thank you for your service Weldon , those years were a tough time to serve , A lot of guys I knew never made it back from South East...

Aug 24, 2019
  10. tjohnson619 rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Got my new Rifle and loving it.

All 6.5 mm slugs have good sectional density and high ballistic coefficients , tend to buck the wind really well . 6.5 Creedmor was...

Aug 23, 2019
  11. tjohnson619 rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

Hey Bluegillman. Stay in your lane. Have you ever had someone steal money from you month after month - then lie to your face about it ?...

Jul 23, 2019
  12. tjohnson619 rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread $7.5 million to revamp Lindo lake???.

The same could have been said about Petco park, downtown was a run down shady area as well, now look at the tax revenue that comes in....

Jul 13, 2019
  13. tjohnson619 rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread 22 hours!!!.

I try to go to bed early, but after putting some new line on a few reels, moving or transferring stuff back into my boat from my kayak...

Jul 10, 2019
  14. tjohnson619 rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread Sutherland Toad.

Now that's a fatty.. nice work!!!

Aug 31, 2017