Ratings tomegun has given

1. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Just for the fun of it..

Seeing how this Youtube thing works. Not sure this link even works? If it does I’ll be working on a San Diego Fishing channel over the...

Sep 15, 2019
  2. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread A cure for Jet Lag. Springtime- Jennings..

Thanks for the kind words. That was very nice of you. For many of us fishing is something we cant even describe. Its all we think about,...

Apr 30, 2019
  3. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread If you only get 1, make it count..

A 3/8 spoon looks very small in that mouth... hahaha... I wanted to post this on A swim bait site just for fun... :):)

Dec 29, 2018
  4. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread A fun frustrating day at Otay..

Today was different. Not just from the lake changing, some boaters. Dont need to go further, it was a day where I could have done...

Sep 15, 2018
  5. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Otay, off the hook!.

took a good buddy Mike Nute to Otay today to get him on some top water. Otay did not disappoint. It started at day light and we left at...

Sep 2, 2018
  6. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread San V late afternoon session.

You could get an easy 10-15 flipping without even trying hard. Top water is starting and frogs as mentioned. Its just dealing with the...

Jul 6, 2018
  7. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Windy, cold Otay..

What a difference a week makes when thinking the weather. Not to mention how many boaters were there. It was so windy today and man am...

Jun 17, 2018
  8. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread otay 6/13 fun stuff.

Stable is a good thing, grass will grow and frog bite will get even better!

Jun 13, 2018
  9. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Sav V, Japanese guest..

There is a tech in Japan I have been working with for 10 years. He came to visit us this past week. Grea guy, never bass fished before...

Jun 8, 2018
  10. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Friday, crazy busy Cap..

Got there at 6:00am to 30 plus boats maybe more.... good news was everyone was in the northend struggling from many said. I stayed up...

May 4, 2018
  11. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread And sometimes Jennings throws you a bone..

The Bantam is power reel if you ask me. The Met does everything well. The Met is extremely light too. The Bantam just feels like a tough...

Mar 31, 2018
  12. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread And sometimes Jennings throws you a bone..

I have been hitting Jennings lately and for the most part it has been fun. Its not for the faint of heart fishing that lake though......

Mar 31, 2018
  13. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Its coming.......and it looks great! Shimano!.

Me too.... they did it to me... I had to do it to someone! Why not you! :) and I had to think with the solid frame it would be at least...

Feb 3, 2018
  14. tomegun rated C0MRAD's post Like in the thread SV rules of operation.

Kids fishing off a dock? The horror! They should be sent home and forced to play video games all day.

Dec 3, 2017
  15. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Oops I did it again....San V.

I hit that cat so hard on the hook set and cranked down so hard to get him out of where he was.... he had no idea what hit him. I did...

Nov 19, 2017
  16. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Which reel company is your favorite?.

What I find interesting about this thread and from speaking to others is how many people have had gear either break or completely fail...

Aug 26, 2017
  17. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread His Last Hooray for a while. Otay.

Haha. He's gonna let it grow. And the reels, yeah... no

Aug 26, 2017
  18. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread El Cap sunday.

we hit El Cap Sunday and took out a family memeber who has not fished in a long while. He used to fish all the time however for one...

Mar 27, 2017
  19. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Thar She Blows!! San V!.

Took a couple buddies fishing today....yeah, great day to take someone fishing... it was the only time they could go as they fly out to...

Jan 28, 2017
  20. tomegun rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Its another pleasant valley San V.......

remember that Love Hate thing..... San V got it handed to it today... 5 hours of fishing and whooped it today. I knew at some point my...

Nov 26, 2016