Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 07/03 sesh..

Went out for 2 hours and I was able to land 1 Sargo 1 croaker 1 stingray 1 baby shark Until The Next Time... Fish On... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 3, 2020 at 12:11 PM
  2. Tommy Chang rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 07/02 skiff sesh....

Went out with my wife and my son it was a real good day. The bite was on I was able to land 17 SBB my son 18 and my wife 21 this was her...

Jul 2, 2020 at 10:34 PM
  3. Tommy Chang rated Gabemorales's post Like in the thread Silverstrand 7/2/2020.

When the wife says she wants to walk the beach and that I should take a rig, how could I turn that down! New lucky craft color, a few...

Jul 2, 2020 at 10:32 PM
  4. Tommy Chang rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 6/30 The San Diego.

Fished at the Coronados today. It was slim pickings for yellows, I think final count was 10 or 12. I didnt hook any. Did however still...

Jun 30, 2020 at 9:45 PM
  5. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday 6/30 sundown sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Drove over to Ingraham St tonight at 7:00 to...

Jun 30, 2020 at 9:32 PM
  6. Tommy Chang rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 06/28/20 morning sesh..

Went out with my son for 2 hours. The bite was real slow I was able to land 5 SBB 3 nice size ones and one of them was a fatty. Felt a...

Jun 28, 2020
  7. Tommy Chang rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Like in the thread More.

[ATTACH] OPERATOR STINGRAY and i got em again. We kept some.. easily could have gotten a limit each but already have some meat at home.

Jun 25, 2020
  8. Tommy Chang rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread N TP 06.23.20.

Heck.. I’m retired now and who knows where I might be fishing or what I might be doing each day to entertain myself... ha ha It’s funny...

Jun 25, 2020
  9. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Like in the thread N TP 06.23.20.

Fished North TP with my kid and kyle12345 came up north to hang out for a few minutes. I caught a decent YFC and a 2.5 ft leo that...

Jun 24, 2020
  10. Tommy Chang rated citruspirate's post Like in the thread del mar again.

Fished the incoming high tide this afternoon with a friend of mine who wanted to learn surf fishing. Proceeded to get out fished like...

Jun 23, 2020
  11. Tommy Chang rated TreeCatcher's post Like in the thread Man what a day!.

Went to the surf with my cousin and his mom at 5am this morning. Water was a bit cold, very minimal seaweed, and very cloudy with a...

Jun 23, 2020
  12. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Hump Day 6/17 MB sundowner.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished in the neighborhood tonight for about an hour and a half. Got a fatty yfc, one decent size spotty(13")...

Jun 23, 2020
  13. Tommy Chang rated F/V Shotgun's post Like in the thread First YT on the new sled..

Bagged these on my way to jig some bass. Saw some blow-ups and threw a paddle tail with 15lb fluro at it. These fish are great, reminds...

Jun 23, 2020
  14. Tommy Chang rated Jordand's post Like in the thread Regular Cardiff Spot 6.22.

Perfect tide and conditions this morning. Threw the Sexy Smelt for about an hour and landed two YFC, one corbina and a halibut. Hope to...

Jun 23, 2020
  15. Tommy Chang rated perch killer's post Like in the thread 6/22 S. Mission.

What a difference from a week ago . . . perfect conditions this AM. Sand crabs mostly jumbo size otherwise micros. Hard[ATTACH] to...

Jun 23, 2020
  16. Tommy Chang rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 6/17 SD bay.

Logged some hours at SD bay today. Never found a hot bite, covered alot of ground and made a lot of casts to grind out some fish. I...

Jun 21, 2020
  17. Tommy Chang rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Like in the thread Kept a few.

went fishing with OPERATOR STINGRAY Already have some fish in the freezer so we kept only a few. Was really slow most of the day but we...

Jun 19, 2020
  18. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread TGIF MB AM sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Shorefished the north end of MB this morning. The breeze from the south was lighter than the last few days. Got on a...

Jun 19, 2020
  19. Tommy Chang rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Where's oldfogey's daily post? SD Bay 6/15.

Nice fish... Butch

Jun 18, 2020
  20. Tommy Chang rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Where's oldfogey's daily post? SD Bay 6/15.

Nice report, thanks for the info. I always hate seeing it too, but like you said I'm not going to call someone so maybe I'm part of the...

Jun 18, 2020