Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread Late Report Old Glory 10/8.

Sorry for the late report. Work as been nuts. Fished the Old Glory for the first time Monday 10/8. Cool boat, capitan was very...

Oct 13, 2018 at 10:30 PM
  2. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread 10/10/18 Lucky Strike.

They’re there.....was off the SW corner of the pier yesterday in 30 ft of water. Reeling in Macks and Bones [ATTACH]

Oct 11, 2018 at 1:07 PM
  3. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread Skippy Bait for Hoop Netting, the best Bait?.

3 of us went Lobstering on Saturday armed with 10 nets with bait cages stuffed full of freshly caught Skipjack......... Result: 22...

Oct 9, 2018 at 3:03 AM
  4. Tommy Chang rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Proof that Kavanaugh is Innocent.

If you drink enough, anyone will look attractive.

Oct 2, 2018
  5. Tommy Chang rated scisports's post Like in the thread 9/20 Sunset cliffs evening sesh.

After a skunk at M Bay last week (I’m not channeling my inner spottie apparently), I decided to fish the incoming tide at the cliffs....

Sep 24, 2018
  6. Tommy Chang rated Redjim's post Like in the thread 9/22 Mission Belle.

Full boat on the manifest, time to fish. Dropped by the baitbarge for some of the monster dines they had, got the line down for a solid...

Sep 23, 2018
  7. Tommy Chang rated sargo's post Like in the thread $.

[ATTACH]

Sep 23, 2018
  8. Tommy Chang rated natural_one's post Like in the thread It all started with a RED! A day to remember!.

Killer day gents! Yes, losing a little sleep over that bluenitoWSB. lol...such heartbreak!

Sep 23, 2018
  9. Tommy Chang rated silentONE's post Like in the thread You win some, you loose some..

Them seals in La Jolla mob deep. Like 10+ of them dogs hunting the big boats down everytime.

Sep 22, 2018
  10. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

I am Sand Bass Jesus! I’ll bury all your gear in some rocks silly hooooman!

Sep 21, 2018
  11. Tommy Chang rated fishinglife's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Top Water Bite - Kayak fishing.

Mission Bay Top water bite has been picking up lately if you hit the tide at the right time and the wind isn't howling. Had a couple...

Sep 20, 2018
  12. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

Yeah but you don’t use s 10-12’ pole like someone we know.....LOL :emoji_thinking:

Sep 20, 2018
  13. Tommy Chang rated halihunter6i9's post Like in the thread Been a while since I posted up.

Been on a dry spell finally found them And a croaker [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Sep 20, 2018
  14. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 9/13/18 - PM.

Lessons learned.....First, I love Amazon....I got a delivery about 6pm today. Second: As a precaution I bought these treble hook...

Sep 17, 2018
  15. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 9/13/18 - PM.

You obviously fish fresh water more than salt???? Or perhaps you have never seen a saltwater lure that has been used non-stop for 3...

Sep 16, 2018
  16. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 9/13/18 - PM.

Launched MB (Dana) at 1:15pm. Tried to make Bait, no takers, nothing on meter. Arrived LJ, small crowd (10 boats and kayakers) and...

Sep 14, 2018
  17. Tommy Chang rated agrazela's post Like in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 9/13/18 - PM.

[ATTACH]

Sep 14, 2018
  18. Tommy Chang rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread What Causes People To Despise Trump So Much?.

Am I on Facebook?

Sep 14, 2018
  19. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread 9-9-18 ——Can you say MORE Skippies?.

[ATTACH] The Skipjack Poke was delicious! When filleting them, you will notice the meat is darker than say a Yellowfin or even a...

Sep 13, 2018
  20. Tommy Chang rated Troy's post Like in the thread Name Change.

Don’t talk to me about bland screen names.....

Sep 12, 2018