Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated zoner's post Like in the thread Tuesday AM MB shorefishing.

I got out there about 5:30 this morning and it was colder than a well digger's *** out there.....but the fish bit. I got half a dozen...

Feb 19, 2019 at 6:50 PM
  2. Tommy Chang rated the_dave123's post Like in the thread Monday AM MB.

I'm not trying to take over your post just adding on a little. I fished mb 2/18 from 6:45am to 9:30pm and I only caught this guy. Caught...

Feb 18, 2019 at 5:34 PM
  3. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread My first Sculpin! + video!.

Sculpin are weird with fillets sometimes... some of them you get this this fillet wider then and meatier then all get out, other times...

Feb 17, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  4. Tommy Chang rated Troy's post Like in the thread MB: Got into the Calicos.

I think if I hated them as much as you I’d run into them more often. You need to embrace the calico then it will disappear hahaha

Feb 11, 2019
  5. Tommy Chang rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread What is the weather doing 2/4.

Headed out at 5:30am to do some tubing in the big bay. Decided to bring two rods since the fish cat has enough room to store one by the...

Feb 11, 2019
  6. Tommy Chang rated 12incher's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers.

[ATTACH] Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Feb 2, 2019
  7. Tommy Chang rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers.

Will add that to the list. When I was in Ireland, it was continual rounds of Jameson and Guinness...

Feb 1, 2019
  8. Tommy Chang rated basstard's post Like in the thread Surf Eater.

The time was noon, the rig was 13 fishing rod and reel, the line was 12lb flouro sunline assassin, bait was lucky craft. First time...

Jan 30, 2019
  9. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers.

[ATTACH]

Jan 23, 2019
  10. Tommy Chang rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers.

Just picked up a GlenLivet gift pack for $27; comes with 2 glasses sort of glencairn style [ATTACH]

Jan 20, 2019
  11. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers.

Some of those “authentic,” “real McCoy,” single malts made with peat are definitely an acquired taste...... This one rocks..... [ATTACH]

Jan 18, 2019
  12. Tommy Chang rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Whiskey lovers.

Happy thanksgiving whiskey fans [ATTACH]

Jan 18, 2019
  13. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Like in the thread N jetty 12.16.18.

Back was feeling pretty good when I started down the jetty at almost 5:00, so I ended up about 50 yards or so past the blue house before...

Jan 10, 2019
  14. Tommy Chang rated halihunter6i9's post Like in the thread Mission gay.

15inch spotty 16inch cali [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 8, 2019
  15. Tommy Chang rated itch2fish's post Like in the thread Escaped the Skunk.

Hey all. Had the day off and paddled MB from Mission Point, around the bend halfway to the outlet, Quivira basin and then all the way to...

Jan 8, 2019
  16. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Hosp quickie 01.04.19.

Hit hospitality for about 40 minutes with the girl without checking the tide.. grrrrr.. anyway, super low, drove around some spots and...

Jan 8, 2019
  17. Tommy Chang rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread been to the bait dock in MB lately?.

https://m.facebook.com/everinghambros.baitco/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Nov 9, 2018
  18. Tommy Chang rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread been to the bait dock in MB lately?.

For the price they want I’d rather catch my own. You can go to their website and see what they have to offer right now, unless that’s...

Nov 9, 2018
  19. Tommy Chang rated torykian's post Like in the thread Pinner Hali Hat Trick.

I threw the LC for an hour this morning in Cardiff on the outgoing tide. I caught these three within 30 minutes. Even the pinners get...

Nov 9, 2018