Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Bitten by an eel.

hosp moray hunt 07 25 A video I made last year..

Aug 2, 2018
  2. Tommy Chang rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

7/19/2018 Fished with my little brother for bass in the afternoon. The target was big bass. We both were getting them consistently the...

Aug 1, 2018
  3. Tommy Chang rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread Oh yeah!.

Another awesome day of wide open calico bass fishing. Hooked and handed a ton and caught a ton myself. Couple donkeys mixed in as well....

Jul 30, 2018
  4. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle 7/3/18 Double Limits.

Oh sweet Baby Jesus Yes... My Total: 11 for 12 1 on the Circle Hook 6 on the J Hook 4 on the Plug I went full Super Sayian on my Second...

Jul 8, 2018
  5. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Like in the thread 7/3/2018 Showertime with Coach Part 3 - Sargo Slayfest.

Two other panfish, a yfc and black surfperch.. was a damn good time.. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 4, 2018
  6. Tommy Chang rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread 7/1/18 LJ “Limp It” to Win It.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Short 0530-0830 Sheephead Sargo Wrasse CRig + Limpet Long Went back to LJ for the negative low...

Jul 3, 2018
  7. Tommy Chang rated Fritzy's post Like in the thread Big Croaker!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] went down this AM about eight ,surf was moderate,water warm!(68-70?),lots of Sand Crabs and incoming...

Jun 26, 2018
  8. Tommy Chang rated joem83's post Like in the thread Harbor Island - 6/22.

I have the entire weekend to fish, so I decided to try something new. I went out to the SD Bay and tried my hand at catching spotties....

Jun 22, 2018
  9. Tommy Chang rated halihunter6i9's post Like in the thread Another vina on board.

6/22 [ATTACH]

Jun 22, 2018
  10. Tommy Chang rated bairdjeremy's post Like in the thread Madison's Fishing Adventures.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Madison and myself recently moved to Mission Valley via Lake Elsinore. I always loved to fish...

Jun 16, 2018
  11. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

What for... well basically everything. Well, today was my last day as a high school student. I walked the grass, shook the nearly...

Jun 13, 2018
  12. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Like in the thread S Mission jetty, Shelter Island, work, then Sharking.

Tide starts turning Sat.. lmk if you or your bro are interested in coming down..

Jun 9, 2018
  13. Tommy Chang rated all day long...'s post Like in the thread 3 day report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My schedule finally opened up so I wanted to take advantage of the free time. Fished Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday...

Jun 8, 2018
  14. Tommy Chang rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Rockcod genocide.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 7, 2018
  15. Tommy Chang rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Mission Bay June 1, 2018..

19 1/2"[ATTACH]

Jun 7, 2018
  16. Tommy Chang rated Fritzy's post Like in the thread The good,the bad and the ugly.....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] just got back from my morning session...started out about 9:30 and headed south toward my newest favorite fishing...

Jun 4, 2018
  17. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread how to catch bay bass with bad conditions(kayak).

Well I’m sorry for being an illiterate f**k. Hahaha I failed Spanish in 8th grade so don’t expect much lol.

Jun 4, 2018
  18. Tommy Chang rated zoner's post Like in the thread MB. Skiff.

nice mixed bag

Jun 2, 2018
  19. Tommy Chang rated natural_one's post Like in the thread MB. Skiff.

15 hali in MB. That’s crushing it. Well done on the mixed bag!

Jun 1, 2018