Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread been to the bait dock in MB lately?.

https://m.facebook.com/everinghambros.baitco/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Nov 9, 2018
  2. Tommy Chang rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread been to the bait dock in MB lately?.

For the price they want I’d rather catch my own. You can go to their website and see what they have to offer right now, unless that’s...

Nov 9, 2018
  3. Tommy Chang rated torykian's post Like in the thread Pinner Hali Hat Trick.

I threw the LC for an hour this morning in Cardiff on the outgoing tide. I caught these three within 30 minutes. Even the pinners get...

Nov 9, 2018
  4. Tommy Chang rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread Chasing Hali's.

Shelter Island Pier has tons of smelt. Even baby macks would work, but they don’t stay alive very long. The best technique to catch them...

Nov 9, 2018
  5. Tommy Chang rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread MB shortfin.

Good choice for bait

Nov 8, 2018
  6. Tommy Chang rated Bobber's post Like in the thread 11/1: Dana Point 1/2 Day on the Clemente.

I can't imagine anyone getting a handle on motion sickness but it gives me hope. I need to get in and see a doctor for something...

Nov 8, 2018
  7. Tommy Chang rated itsyaboysears's post Like in the thread Name Your Boat.

LOL.. Just kidding... I’ve really always liked “Aqua-Holic”

Nov 7, 2018
  8. Tommy Chang rated Hirame's post Like in the thread 24 and 28.

Sardina en vivo Damn! Can't find my "big fish ruler". Sorry Fomen [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 5, 2018
  9. Tommy Chang rated DPevin's post Like in the thread 11/1: Dana Point 1/2 Day on the Clemente.

Well, for starters, that isn't what you said. So pretty reasonable to be confused right off the bat. She used the baitrunner one time...

Nov 5, 2018
  10. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Like in the thread MB bait report, 11.04.18.

Was listening to Sly Boogy earlier.. don't tempt me, fool... Lmao

Nov 4, 2018
  11. Tommy Chang rated DPevin's post Like in the thread 11/1: Dana Point 1/2 Day on the Clemente.

In laws are in town from Washington state this week. Mother in law wanted to be here for our girls first trick or treating on Halloween....

Nov 4, 2018