Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated Ram-Rod's post Agree in the thread The difference.

Rub one out and get on with your day. 9am and theres already more of this bs

Jun 23, 2018
  2. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Agree in the thread First Time SDB session 6/2.

Don’t let dem power boaters bully you! You have every right to be there. The most scared I was on a kayak was last October during...

Jun 3, 2018
  3. Tommy Chang rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread MB. Skiff.

Nice work! Man I need to rent a skiff and take a break from shore pounding!

Jun 1, 2018
  4. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Newell C332-5 Help.

Welcome to it.. No walking for you! Or me either.. At least not soon..

Apr 14, 2018
  5. Tommy Chang rated scisports's post Agree in the thread 3/29 Double Session.

Thanks for the report! If you’re netting short hali, think about getting a rubber net. Better at resisting tail split on those that...

Mar 31, 2018
  6. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread LJ 03.05.18.

Vermin... Lol

Mar 6, 2018
  7. Tommy Chang rated Osprey's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier 3-2018.

Put in your time fishing live smelt at shelter island pier. Place produces big halibut

Feb 27, 2018
  8. Tommy Chang rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier 3-2018.

Find Marvin and thank me later

Feb 27, 2018
  9. Tommy Chang rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Should have grabbed the glock instead

Jan 10, 2018
  10. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Redemption ? Or blind luck.

LOL! I have! When younger I’d bring Wasabi and Soy Sauce......Just showing off to gross out noobs.....Sometimes it would make a couple...

Nov 5, 2017
  11. Tommy Chang rated Cyjake111's post Agree in the thread lj 09.20.17.

hey Werfless that fish that looks like a mac, it's not is it?

Sep 22, 2017
  12. Tommy Chang rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Halibut.

I'm in awe... partially of the size of that hali, and partially by the fact that you got it in on such light gear.

Sep 4, 2017
  13. Tommy Chang rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread DD pm half day 08.24 long read.

Coach, been waiting for either u tommy or andrew to post a report aince yesterday. Tommy Chang messaged me and says, "guess who's on the...

Aug 25, 2017
  14. Tommy Chang rated Chknlyps2's post Agree in the thread Surf Personal Best - Prep / Recipe Help.

Heck, even if a post was from 2008 and it seemed to taste good I would eat it. :emoji_burrito:

Aug 9, 2017
  15. Tommy Chang rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Surf Personal Best - Prep / Recipe Help.

We had one at one point, it got culled for inactivity. I'm willing to give it another try though if there are people on here willing to...

Aug 9, 2017
  16. Tommy Chang rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Spottie Sighting.

looks like something from spongebob

Aug 3, 2017
  17. Tommy Chang rated ImK3vinNewiin's post Agree in the thread ......

Tommy Chang lol

Jul 16, 2017
  18. Tommy Chang rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread Looking for female fishing buddy.

Jim is correct. 80lb braid is going to be overkill for most of the fish caught from our shores, aside from bat rays which can get over...

Jul 14, 2017
  19. Tommy Chang rated Cyjake111's post Agree in the thread Multiple Skunks, is it just me?.

I know what it is! It's cuz I haven't gotten my surf rod yet. Brb, going to store to fix that. Once I get it, everyone's luck will change!

Jul 13, 2017
  20. Tommy Chang rated Ofer's post Agree in the thread ......

Hi George, I'm sure Tommy wrote that as a good natured joke. I really enjoy reading your reports. You do seem to know quite a bit and...

Jul 13, 2017