Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread 07/02 skiff sesh....

Very well done:emoji_thumbsup:

Jul 2, 2020
  2. Tommy Chang rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread Strongest Mono Knot?.

It's all personal preference. A few years ago I heard a lot of good things about the SD Jam knot, so I gave that a try and liked it....

Jul 1, 2020
  3. Tommy Chang rated FOE_RUNNER's post Agree in the thread Tuesday 6/30 sundown sesh.

Thanks for the consistent posts and pics! Keep em coming!

Jul 1, 2020
  4. Tommy Chang rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Man what a day!.

Those cheeks never make it to the table do they . Thanks for the report . Tight lines . WR

Jun 23, 2020
  5. Tommy Chang rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread Where's oldfogey's daily post? SD Bay 6/15.

Looks like a butterfly ray to me, but not 100% sure

Jun 17, 2020
  6. Tommy Chang rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread Mission bay skiff sesh 6/8.

Heard bait barge had chovies earlier in the week. Guess they didnt last long... sux.. mb skiffing action is FIRE when u have chovies....

Jun 13, 2020
  7. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Hole in One?.

For me catching a fish on the first cast means one of two things. One is that it's WFO(doesn't happen often). Two is that I don't stand...

Jun 9, 2020
  8. Tommy Chang rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread Last week's fish from SD BAY.

I was with tommy in coronado last week and he found a yozuri when it was minus low. He tried it a few times and nicknamed it the...

Jun 8, 2020
  9. Tommy Chang rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

It was not a sport fishing bill, why does everyone think that it was? It wasn't even a bill, it was about writing a letter to the...

Jun 3, 2020
  10. Tommy Chang rated yowitt's post Agree in the thread Beach Fishing Open?.

I was fishing late yesterday afternoon in Del Mar and asked the lifeguard about surf fishing. She said it officially opens up today,...

Jun 2, 2020
  11. Tommy Chang rated Kian.K's post Agree in the thread spanish landing 5/29/20 first swimbait catch.

I've seen very large schools of them in the river outlet at dog beach. I saw them in schools of 10-20 fish and I would say about a...

Jun 1, 2020
  12. Tommy Chang rated RolloTomasi's post Agree in the thread spanish landing 5/29/20 first swimbait catch.

Sounds like mullet, a vegetarian. https://youtu.be/DhV7_cuJWCI

Jun 1, 2020
  13. Tommy Chang rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Epic day!.

That bottom one sure looks like a Vina to me . Close call on the upper . One of the WSB traits is a black spot on the body at the inner...

Jun 1, 2020
  14. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread TGIF 5/29 MB.

pic #4 and pic #7 were full-on slugs. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jun 1, 2020
  15. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Click and you shall receive....

I do a straight tie to the split ring

May 18, 2020
  16. Tommy Chang rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Grunion LJ 5/9.

Hope you get to see a full-on run. Saw my first one last year on a small beach and it was very cool. I hope to see a truly massive one...

May 11, 2020
  17. Tommy Chang rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread The one that got away....

I think you are point ON on this one Easy619.. “ instills Confidence “. I must have 20 lbs. of crap in my freshwater main box, and...

Apr 14, 2020
  18. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Monday PM MB.

Crazy times.....went out this morning looking at all the spots i normally fish and you basically can't get in to any parking lots. Dana...

Mar 24, 2020
  19. Tommy Chang rated Rob Fletcher's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing With LC.

12-15# test tied directly to your LC or to a clip (which can give the lure better action) is all you need.

Mar 4, 2020
  20. Tommy Chang rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing With LC.

I do fish plugs but generally larger models than the 110's . LC 's are a proven set up . If you are going to rig a lure dropper loop...

Mar 4, 2020