Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

^^^ lol!

Mar 4, 2020
  2. Tommy Chang rated Xolaris's post Disagree in the thread Fish.

can i keep 5 legal spotties and nobody will get mad

Sep 29, 2019
  3. Tommy Chang rated B8DHOOK's post Disagree in the thread South Bay Report 10/27.

26” and 37”.. you’re being very humble my friend. Brag worthy catches for sure. Great job.

Oct 31, 2018
  4. Tommy Chang rated TekAngler's post Disagree in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

I usually don't keep fish but kept this one due to always hearing how good it is to eat. I eat salmon a lot so I guess that spoils the...

Sep 20, 2018
  5. Tommy Chang rated TreeCatcher's post Disagree in the thread S Mission jetty, Shelter Island, work, then Sharking.

Super long post. Maybe best to just go to the pictures. Only three pictures. Had to take care of some things in the am and after I was...

Jun 7, 2018
  6. Tommy Chang rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread What if....

How about we first, A) Try enforcing the gun laws already on the books (I know, I klnow.. this is CA - were too soft on criminals to do...

Mar 13, 2018
  7. Tommy Chang rated choprguy's post Disagree in the thread Shelter Island Pier 3-2018.

I agree, it does not produce!

Feb 27, 2018
  8. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread lj 02.11.18 opaleye carnage, not me tho!.

Fishing with Tommy Chang is never boring, that guy is crazy! Hahahaha!

Feb 12, 2018
  9. Tommy Chang rated kyle12345's post Disagree in the thread bait making, 02.06.18.

Nice time hanging out with the "coach".

Feb 7, 2018
  10. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread lj 09.20.17.

Mini yellowtail.. Taste exactly the same to me, just smaller

Sep 22, 2017
  11. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread My kinda day..

I wish.. Half day Monday

Sep 7, 2017
  12. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread Etiquette for Fsihing on Launch.

Managing your live bait is a distinct thing in itself. A bait that swims the wrong way gets replaced with a quickness. . some baits seem...

Aug 9, 2017
  13. Tommy Chang rated Roncador's post Disagree in the thread ......

Jul 12, 2017
  14. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread First post! 5/29/17 - MB catches , pics, and questions!.

Hit me up for a jetty pounding session sometime. . geofish , you about summed it up.. Wasn't me on N jetty, today.. Hit s jetty instead, lol

Jun 2, 2017
  15. Tommy Chang rated lone_wolf's post Disagree in the thread 26"-25"-26".

When did it become bloody decks? Looks like green grass to me. Don't get why some are matching the color of the grass with their arm...

Nov 8, 2016