Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated Xolaris's post Funny in the thread Where's oldfogey's daily post? SD Bay 6/15.

That guy got scared and left hahahhahahha

Jun 18, 2020
  2. Tommy Chang rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Funny in the thread Croak.

been awhile since someone noticed that lol

Jun 9, 2020
  3. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread TGIF 6/5/20 MB.

It's happened to me several times there before. If I release the fish right in the edge of the water and keep my body between the fish...

Jun 5, 2020
  4. Tommy Chang rated dilatedppls's post Funny in the thread Postmates.

HAHAHAHA

Jun 3, 2020
  5. Tommy Chang rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Postmates.

I’ve recently started doing deliveries for Postmates as one of many side jobs to make a little extra money. Due to coronavirus, they’re...

Jun 2, 2020
  6. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Beach Fishing Open?.

Okay....I walked up to the beach and spoke to a lifeguard manning one of the towers. I asked him if fishing was now allowed and he said...

Jun 2, 2020
  7. Tommy Chang rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Monday 5/15 MB shorefishing.

Started slow -> 16 spotties. You the man

May 19, 2020
  8. Tommy Chang rated mdarby's post Funny in the thread Last Week of Bay Fishing.

Didn't know Andy Samberg was in to yak fishing

May 12, 2020
  9. Tommy Chang rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread I was being sarcastic....

You’re a ****ing kook

May 11, 2020
  10. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Monday MB shorefishing.

I'm the dog, Tommy:emoji_joy::emoji_disappointed:

Apr 28, 2020
  11. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Monday MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished both sun-up and sundown sessions today in NW MB today. Not exactly the best...

Apr 27, 2020
  12. Tommy Chang rated TekAngler's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Suggestions for the little guy: change your avatar to a pic of greta thunberg or some other sjw, and change your tagline to "more...

Apr 17, 2020
  13. Tommy Chang rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

You are completely missing the point, its not about fishing. Its about how they are telling people what you cannot do. Fishing alone has...

Apr 16, 2020
  14. Tommy Chang rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Tuesday "walking the dog".

It's hard to leave when they're snapping:emoji_smirk:

Apr 14, 2020
  15. Tommy Chang rated Xolaris's post Funny in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

Will you bail me out too

Apr 7, 2020
  16. Tommy Chang rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread No fishing in Coronado.

I guess the old saying, "I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole" has been shortened to six feet now.

Mar 30, 2020
  17. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Funny in the thread A fish..

WTH you don’t call, you don’t write? Nice job!

Mar 23, 2020
  18. Tommy Chang rated Xolaris's post Funny in the thread Ability to fish.

went fishing last night with Tommy Chang made it easier to ninja fish

Mar 18, 2020
  19. Tommy Chang rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Creek.

remember the bounce back on tuesday ? guess not tuesday pretty much covered the monday loss today pretty much covered the thursday...

Mar 16, 2020
  20. Tommy Chang rated RenzoFerrari's post Funny in the thread Past two weeks!.

How'd that spotty taste?

Mar 16, 2020