Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread MB bait report, 11.04.18.

"Steady scoping for them CHP's , guzzling the hatorade with they PhD's"... Lol

Nov 5, 2018
  2. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread MB bait report, 11.04.18.

Had leftover carp chunks, a soggy mini mack, and a few refrozen shrimp to get rid of.. went down to dana ramp and started dumping.. put...

Nov 4, 2018
  3. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread 11/1: Dana Point 1/2 Day on the Clemente.

fking spit my drink out all over my computer

Nov 4, 2018
  4. Tommy Chang rated AzImport's post Funny in the thread Short NTC sesh 10/16.

Got out for about an hour today, wife wanted the kid and me out of her hair for a bit. Popped the kid and gear in the car, and ran down...

Oct 17, 2018
  5. Tommy Chang rated lone_wolf's post Funny in the thread You win some, you loose some..

Think one of them has sickle cell. Lol. Sorry tupac mobb deep reference hah

Sep 23, 2018
  6. Tommy Chang rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

nice catch. When I was in my early 20's, if someone was in their early 40's, they were old.

Sep 20, 2018
  7. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 9/13/18 - PM.

Ha ha, I didn’t realize I took a picture of my “fishing glove.” [ATTACH]

Sep 17, 2018
  8. Tommy Chang rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread SLUGS!.

What in hell.....?

Sep 16, 2018
  9. Tommy Chang rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 9/13/18 - PM.

That’s a rusty looking hook ya got there, geofish! No bueno!

Sep 14, 2018
  10. Tommy Chang rated Direct C51's post Funny in the thread LJ 9/5 1-3 PM.

Is that for bait or do you eat them?

Sep 5, 2018
  11. Tommy Chang rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread The difference.

Love it....hate it...take it or leave it....this is "the lounge". Just keep it civil.

Jun 23, 2018
  12. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

[ATTACH]

Jun 14, 2018
  13. Tommy Chang rated Ghostmaimerzz's post Funny in the thread Skunked Four Times.

Hello SDFish. I need help. Me and a friend have been fishing for a year. We used to catch an occasional sbb or a mack. We feel like...

Apr 1, 2018
  14. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread New PB.

... Macadamia Incrusted Halibut... Fish Tacos... More tacos... Maybe a burrito?.... But hey what ever floats your boat.

Mar 24, 2018
  15. Tommy Chang rated scisports's post Funny in the thread NTC 3/21 No more stink!!.

Ok I’m gonna get ribbed for this, but NTC = ????

Mar 22, 2018
  16. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Jetty ID.

North jetty and south jetty [ATTACH]

Mar 11, 2018
  17. Tommy Chang rated lone_wolf's post Funny in the thread MB slump buster.

See, even fish are exhibiting that they are not racist. We as people need to be better than the fish! Lol

Mar 8, 2018