Ratings Tommy Chang has given

1. Tommy Chang rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread The difference.

Love it....hate it...take it or leave it....this is "the lounge". Just keep it civil.

Jun 23, 2018
  2. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

[ATTACH]

Jun 14, 2018
  3. Tommy Chang rated Ghostmaimerzz's post Funny in the thread Skunked Four Times.

Hello SDFish. I need help. Me and a friend have been fishing for a year. We used to catch an occasional sbb or a mack. We feel like...

Apr 1, 2018
  4. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread New PB.

... Macadamia Incrusted Halibut... Fish Tacos... More tacos... Maybe a burrito?.... But hey what ever floats your boat.

Mar 24, 2018
  5. Tommy Chang rated scisports's post Funny in the thread NTC 3/21 No more stink!!.

Ok I’m gonna get ribbed for this, but NTC = ????

Mar 22, 2018
  6. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Jetty ID.

North jetty and south jetty [ATTACH]

Mar 11, 2018
  7. Tommy Chang rated lone_wolf's post Funny in the thread MB slump buster.

See, even fish are exhibiting that they are not racist. We as people need to be better than the fish! Lol

Mar 8, 2018
  8. Tommy Chang rated scisports's post Funny in the thread MB slump buster.

Really?

Mar 8, 2018
  9. Tommy Chang rated lone_wolf's post Funny in the thread Lets fish the grunion run tonight!.

I was there on saturday night... of course they decide to show up on sunday instead....

Mar 5, 2018
  10. Tommy Chang rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Well? Did you teach him?

Jan 10, 2018
  11. Tommy Chang rated scisports's post Funny in the thread ..

Wow!!! Great session! Origami boat held it together? Sweet!

Oct 6, 2017
  12. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Glad I did!.

I’ll say it....As a married man of 25 years...... Heck yeah, you made the right choice! An awesome catch!

Oct 6, 2017
  13. Tommy Chang rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Sunday funday.

Don't be hating that I catch more fish than you even though I only fish for ten minutes

Aug 1, 2017
  14. Tommy Chang rated Kyle Goodman's post Funny in the thread Sunday funday.

I posted this thread.....so I obvisouly know where it is, I was just wondering if you and the other guy know where this is cause iv...

Aug 1, 2017
  15. Tommy Chang rated geofish's post Funny in the thread New Tires sending me a message....

Do they still make Buicks? LOL Does Matthew McConaughey, oh wait that's another oldie......Lincoln....

Jul 31, 2017
  16. Tommy Chang rated RDozer's post Funny in the thread Surf was on fire tonight.

Ha! posted 2 seconds after u said that!

Jul 29, 2017