Ratings Tommy Chang has received

1. Easy619 rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Week of Bonies.

nice but holy fuk u leave them in a bag like that

Oct 15, 2018 at 11:07 AM
  2. SonnyKoufax- rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Week of Bonies.

Oct 15, 2018 at 8:21 AM
  3. Kam_Walsh98 rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Week of Bonies.

Oct 15, 2018 at 8:01 AM
  4. Werfless rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Week of Bonies.

Oct 15, 2018 at 12:18 AM
  5. Werfless rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread HAlI dropper loop.

da fuQ

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:22 AM
  6. ScubaLee03 rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread 10/10/18 Lucky Strike.

fkn animal. dont u take any days off. lol

Oct 11, 2018 at 6:12 PM
  7. geofish rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread 10/10/18 Lucky Strike.

fkn animal. dont u take any days off. lol

Oct 11, 2018 at 5:33 PM
  8. Werfless rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Swami's SMCA.

look at u, fkn straight arrow, takin a wrong turn somewhere

Sep 26, 2018
  9. aquaholic rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Constitution 9/30/18.

wtffff. how cool is that. what kind of company do you work for if I may ask. Ive worked corporate, and got like 2nd row charger tickets...

Sep 25, 2018
  10. silentONE rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread You win some, you loose some..

lol one u mother ****as got sickle cell or something. puhahaha. like 1 out of 10

Sep 23, 2018
  11. Werfless rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread $.

damn doggie, how many kids u got to feed at home, that justifies taking that kinda stash home to eat. lol

Sep 23, 2018
  12. Werfless rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread You win some, you loose some..

lol one u mother ****as got sickle cell or something. puhahaha. like 1 out of 10

Sep 23, 2018
  13. lone_wolf rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread You win some, you loose some..

Sep 23, 2018
  14. geofish rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread You win some, you loose some..

Sep 23, 2018
  15. geofish rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Constitution 9/30/18.

wtffff. how cool is that. what kind of company do you work for if I may ask. Ive worked corporate, and got like 2nd row charger tickets...

Sep 23, 2018
  16. Werfless rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

lol I only said that cuz it's so contrary. you disagreeing with my taste buds lil ni***, it's the same thing lol dont eat hali n...

Sep 21, 2018
  17. Fat Spottie rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

can disagree with whatever the fuk I want , who the fuk is you

Sep 20, 2018
  18. Larry M rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

Sep 20, 2018
  19. Werfless rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

Sep 20, 2018
  20. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

Sep 20, 2018