Ratings Tommy Chang has received

1. VinnyBass rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread N TP 06.23.20.

stay in your own hood vinny. seats taken. cant sit here. :D

Jun 25, 2020
  2. HK_Supermarket rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Where's oldfogey's daily post? SD Bay 6/15.

Butterfly

Jun 17, 2020
  3. cavedog619 rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Amount of poles.

Think it slighty varies. 2 on a boat per person at same time, 2 at a time from a pier, I dont think there is a limit from a shore. in...

Dec 11, 2019
  4. kyle12345 rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Opinion: Silent Studying Areas.

u can skii on cocaine all year bud lol

Dec 6, 2019
  5. Larry M rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay Sheephead.

wahhhhhh!?!?!?!?!?!?!? u gotta steam it dude... for sure. 100% poor man's lobster

Sep 20, 2018
  6. mikecheck1212 rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Whiskey lovers.

Howdy, if youve never tried. Red Breast 15 YR. it the business and my current fave. im a whiskey guy.. for sure. cheers

Apr 5, 2018
  7. SoCal_Fishing rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Shelter Island Pier 3-2018.

live only

Mar 1, 2018
  8. kyle12345 rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Premiere 1/2 day. = waste of time.

Howdy, I usually get annoyed when people talk crap about speedboats. They are trying to make a living doing this. It' not the easiest...

Oct 3, 2017
  9. Vito1023 rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Premiere 1/2 day. = waste of time.

Howdy, I usually get annoyed when people talk crap about speedboats. They are trying to make a living doing this. It' not the easiest...

Oct 3, 2017
  10. geofish rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread Lost rod help?.

was this the same one, that i commented. Straight to bizness, Carter! lol. The karma bug has come, the fish gods thought you might not...

Jul 6, 2017
  11. Larry M rated Tommy Chang's post Helpful in the thread LJ 06.07.

Ewwww

Jun 8, 2017