Ratings toolbox has given

1. toolbox rated camobass's post Like in the thread Active shooter drills.

I was a granite hills when we had a school shooting. Our on campus officer shot the dumbass in his *** and mouth very quickly. He fell...

Jun 23, 2022
  2. toolbox rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Active shooter drills.

Agree with almost everything your saying above. Ok then lets agree to put 4 Marines at each school?

Jun 23, 2022
  3. toolbox rated TommyP's post Like in the thread 6/15 Report.

I did not realize how early it got light, so when I got to the lake at 6 am pretty much everyone had launched.....my bad. After...

Jun 16, 2022
  4. toolbox rated captbrian's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade Free tube ticket.

Free tube,kayak,shore ticket with parking Wednesday 6/15/2022.Cant make it so i thought i would donate it.First person to text me gets...

Jun 14, 2022
  5. toolbox rated camobass's post Like in the thread quality not quanty.

Totally! doesn’t happen on the Calcutta’s though, thanks to the little micro star.

Jun 14, 2022
  6. toolbox rated objetty's post Like in the thread Slow!!!.

Slower than normal for sure but we still got 30+ yesterday in my boat Sunday. Fish ranged in the 1.5 to just over 3lb range. Most were...

Jun 13, 2022
  7. toolbox rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread quality not quanty.

40 fish and just shy of 11#... I'd say you got quality and quantity!!!

Jun 13, 2022
  8. toolbox rated jeepnkal's post Like in the thread Kayaking in the wind.

I only fish from 5 - 11. As soon as the winds start, im packing up.

Jun 9, 2022
  9. toolbox rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

FYI.........Bryan from the City said he would look into the parking situation both at Pigs and the dam. If they continue to draw the...

Jun 6, 2022
  10. toolbox rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Had to conduct some fisheries surveys out on Lk Havasu this week after a 2.5 year Covid hiatus. We were able to knock out all our...

May 27, 2022
  11. toolbox rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Tuber Taxi......idea?.

I have heard/read about this concept in past threads on this forum, so its nothing new. For some of those who know me know that when I...

Apr 5, 2022
  12. toolbox rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Buying Tube Spot opener or any Wednesday 2022.

I'm looking for tube spots, preferably with car entrance, for any Wednesday for the 2022 season.

Mar 31, 2022
  13. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Welcome to Barrett 2022.

!!!! We need new motors. If we’re only gonna have 15 boats, let’s give them all 15hp motors so we can cove more water in a day.

Mar 23, 2022
  14. toolbox rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Salvation Army - In The Mix !!.

In SD I would guess about 90 percent of people really couldn't care less what someone's race is. The problem with CRT is that the...

Dec 1, 2021
  15. toolbox rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Memories of a Lost Water - Upper Otay 10 years ago.

I would volunteer to catch fish at Barrett to restock if they would let us. Some bass, bluegill and net some shad.

Aug 24, 2021
  16. toolbox rated B Ruck's post Like in the thread Memories of a Lost Water - Upper Otay 10 years ago.

Total waste. Is it dead or can it be restocked? Maybe a fly fishing only lake stocked with Northern's. Just saying. I'd donate.

Aug 24, 2021
  17. toolbox rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 8/17-SD River/Morning action.

It’s an adventure but I just wish I was 40 years younger. My father and I used to fish the San Diego river all the time down in Mission...

Aug 18, 2021
  18. toolbox rated Rainemahdi's post Like in the thread Something happened on 7/17.

Haha solid advice. Ignorance is bliss.. And on that note, getting ready to post my new Barrett report :emoji_grin:

Aug 1, 2021
  19. toolbox rated captbrian's post Like in the thread Big B baby!!!.

It was good everywhere in Pine with the majority of the big fish were caught in the back. I walked to a spot you can't get the boat in...

Jul 29, 2021