Ratings toolbox has given

1. toolbox rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Republican that gets it..

[ATTACH]

Jul 15, 2020 at 3:48 PM
  2. toolbox rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Republican that gets it..

[ATTACH]

Jul 15, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  3. toolbox rated in_a_days's post Like in the thread Excalibur 7/11-12.

First day was slow, but the Sunday bluefin bite was awesome. Here's my buddy putting a couple in the boat. Excellent boat and crew....

Jul 14, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  4. toolbox rated Doc of BH's post Like in the thread Barrett lake.

what'd you get that double on?

Jul 14, 2020 at 12:04 PM
  5. toolbox rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread For Sale Drill Paddle.

Drill Paddle $50 I used it for 10 minutes to try it out. My son didn’t want to haul it around. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 13, 2020 at 3:39 PM
  6. toolbox rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Anybody fished the Dam area this year?.

I caught fish in between the dock and dam yesterday. Other folks did too, I would say the fishing there is ok.

Jul 12, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  7. toolbox rated seanm's post Like in the thread Anybody fished the Dam area this year?.

My son and I tubed it Wednesday. Fish were there but it’s pretty deep in that area. Was pretty busy in that area!

Jul 12, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  8. toolbox rated Queue's post Like in the thread Anybody fished the Dam area this year?.

Yes. Caught and tagged 3 in the last 15 minutes on the way out.

Jul 11, 2020 at 9:22 PM
  9. toolbox rated Creek's post Like in the thread Queen of The Float Tube.

She's indoctrinated. Much like me when I was starting out, I'm sure she feels safer and a taste more confident having someone else along...

Jul 10, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  10. toolbox rated RolloTomasi's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

MN summer = heaven MN winter = hell

Jul 10, 2020 at 12:24 PM
  11. toolbox rated Queue's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

I was mobile tagging and releasing close to capture locations. I tagged about half. Most of the rest were the same though some were...

Jul 9, 2020 at 8:43 PM
  12. toolbox rated B Ruck's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

Thanks man. Good times. Yeah, I thought if we posted searchable numbers here we could follow along on our own.

Jul 9, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  13. toolbox rated B Ruck's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

Edited list. 3.95 lbs

Jul 9, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  14. toolbox rated dilatedppls's post Like in the thread The Empire Strikes Back....

around pigs point, the rock area seemed to produce the best for my experience, went into hauser and pine for a bit but the rock area...

Jul 9, 2020 at 1:14 PM
  15. toolbox rated johnnylh's post Like in the thread Great Opener!.

What an amazing opening at the B! Found a spot in the back of the lake [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jul 9, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  16. toolbox rated BIG JOAQUIN's post Like in the thread Shore Fishing??.

spot on.

Jul 6, 2020
  17. toolbox rated Daddo's post Like in the thread Rushmore...

[ATTACH]

Jul 6, 2020
  18. toolbox rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

The top 3 pics are the same fish....here's the TINY one I caught early on a drop shot. [ATTACH]

Jul 5, 2020
  19. toolbox rated A-Train's post Like in the thread Orange Calico.

Photo [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 2, 2020
  20. toolbox rated Redjim's post Like in the thread M and M is at it again....

Just saw that theres a helluva deal going down at M and M rods. Tight lines [ATTACH]

Jul 1, 2020