Ratings toolbox has given

1. toolbox rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Active shooter drills.

We have a weak crime and punishment system. There is no fear in breaking the law now days. People get 12 years for murder. Heck, people...

Jun 23, 2022
  2. toolbox rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Active shooter drills.

Divorce rates and not getting the belt = all our problems

Jun 23, 2022
  3. toolbox rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Dam and dock advice.

I brought my wife a couple weeks ago, second time in a tube for her. We did the easy launch south of the dock and fished the dam area...

May 26, 2022
  4. toolbox rated Pourboy's post Agree in the thread Personal Best.

Excellent catch! Etiquette is key for fishing everywhere. It’s totally a privilege to fish this lake.

May 24, 2022
  5. toolbox rated tunaman100's post Agree in the thread Personal Best.

We used a boat as a taxi for our tubes but had a boat ticket to do so. I like tubing the lake better, you can keep your position in the...

May 22, 2022
  6. toolbox rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread Shot at - Otay 2/20.

I hear gunshots at Otay all the time. There is a County Sheriff target range on the other side of the ridge. I don't think their rounds...

Feb 23, 2022
  7. toolbox rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread For Sale FishCat 4 Deluxe.

Guys, Outkast is great and super friendly when it comes to giving bladders. The last time I requested a bladder it was free and had it...

Dec 3, 2021
  8. toolbox rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Food for thought????????.

Zman plastics don't ( rarely) come off the hook. I am always surprised that this brand doesn't push this bass health issue. I don't...

Aug 22, 2021
  9. toolbox rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Just FYI.

How I understand is a paddle drill is not attached to the pontoon or float tube it doesn’t need to be registered.

Aug 10, 2021
  10. toolbox rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing the 182 on 8/1.

Everything I've heard about the BFT is saying they are chewing afternoon and early evening...

Aug 2, 2021
  11. toolbox rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

your tube will be fine. Depending on the ticket you bought. If you bought a boat ticket it is good for four people and two parking...

Jul 30, 2021
  12. toolbox rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

That’s an interesting theory Slater Man.. something has definitely changed as far as trolling feathers goes. 10-20 years ago, Zukers...

Jul 21, 2021
  13. toolbox rated Slater's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Toolbox, youre correct, for whatever reason, trolling hasnt been productive on the sporties for many years.... Blufin arent stupid, &...

Jul 21, 2021
  14. toolbox rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Nobody wants to be on the troll any more... Until someone catches one on the troll...

Jul 18, 2021
  15. toolbox rated A-Train's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Probably bc it’s mostly bluefin right now and they aren’t known to bite the troll very well. Yellowfin and skippies still bite the troll...

Jul 18, 2021
  16. toolbox rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Tuna Setups.

You did mention a 114h... Not the reel for 100# tuna The 113HN is a bit more capable, but you will still probably struggle.

Jun 30, 2021
  17. toolbox rated Jralph21's post Agree in the thread PB day at Barrett!.

I launched at 6am. It was tough for me most of the day. Had only 3 by 8 am and 10 by noon. Complete opposite of how's it been for me....

Jun 24, 2021
  18. toolbox rated Kian.K's post Agree in the thread Shorted by Fisherman's Landing.

If you paid using a card when you made a reservation just call your bank and dispute the charge/chargeback. If you contacted them 4...

Jun 22, 2021
  19. toolbox rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Does length matter??.

Yes, length plays a factor. You want as many factors to aid in your favor. For the rail I assume? Longer tip helps keep the line away...

Jun 20, 2021
  20. toolbox rated B Ruck's post Agree in the thread Found a fly rod and reel on Wednesday June 2 at pig's.

You da man.

Jun 12, 2021