Ratings toolbox has given

1. toolbox rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread quality not quanty.

Yeah with me it is usually because I forgot to tighten my drag!

Jun 13, 2022
  2. toolbox rated bassman2008's post Funny in the thread Reports.

Fishing has been super slow lately. Barrett is currently fishing like most of our local lakes and it will be a struggle for most people...

Jun 9, 2022
  3. toolbox rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread All roboworm.

At 70, you shouldn't be looking at Kardashian's back end..bad for your heart! I can look for 3 more years...

Jun 4, 2022
  4. toolbox rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Personal Best.

"The City is fully aware of how the tubers and Yackers are trying to take over the lake. " Huh?

May 22, 2022
  5. toolbox rated ATA's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

I have seen some guys using cordless drills and attach some kind of propeler and use it as motor for their tubes :-D In my idea if you...

Apr 4, 2022
  6. toolbox rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Welcome to Barrett 2022.

We don’t need a bunch of “Lake Lice” running full tilt all over the Barrett. Stick to 6 HP motors. It is a fairly small body of water....

Mar 23, 2022
  7. toolbox rated objetty's post Funny in the thread 8/18 Skinnies.

Its left eye seemed to be sizing up my cranium. Tossed it back in a hurry...

Aug 19, 2021
  8. toolbox rated Rainemahdi's post Funny in the thread 8/1 - gettin’ it done.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As a well known member of this website, I feel it is my right and privilege to guesstimate...

Aug 1, 2021
  9. toolbox rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Alright gang if I can you guys to put them in the trash cans or side of the boat that’s be great! please don’t leave them by the bait...

Jul 29, 2021
  10. toolbox rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Alright team 2 it's your turn on the rotation. Please when we come to a stop please reel up the trollers. Come to a wfo patty stop and...

Jul 29, 2021
  11. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Something happened on 7/17.

No picture of the one over 8lbs?

Jul 26, 2021
  12. toolbox rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Ya.. but.. but Zukers are cool. They’re like the Schwinn bicycle of trolling feathers.

Jul 26, 2021
  13. toolbox rated Nick McFishy's post Funny in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

plenty of trolling on the ol internets

Jul 20, 2021
  14. toolbox rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread Hey, where is erbody? :.

Funny note, I was out yesterday afternoon and it ran like crap LOL Fuel issue this time...ha ha Im going to replace everything in that...

Jul 16, 2021
  15. toolbox rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Barrett.....

Give yourself credit. You got motion sickness (driving your own truck along the windy road), had leaky float tube bladder (like sitting...

Jun 28, 2021
  16. toolbox rated Jralph21's post Funny in the thread Reasons to Stay Away from Barrett.

The TP at the porta potties. [ATTACH]

Jun 24, 2021
  17. toolbox rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Breaking news!!!.

As I often say to the wife... You say I drive you crazy, but how can I drive you somewhere you already are? VinnyBass

Jun 23, 2021
  18. toolbox rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread Quick Tuna question..

Me and you will have to old school them on my 17' er. She's almost ready, 3 guys on a 15, they couldn't run the bait tank or it would...

Jun 21, 2021
  19. toolbox rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Bass Candy.

Cool! That music though ‍♂️ Haha

Jun 9, 2021