Ratings toolbox has received

1. Werfless rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Anybody fished the Dam area this year?.

Curious to hear any intel on how the bites been at the Dam??? Anybody?

Jul 11, 2020 at 10:39 PM
  2. Werfless rated toolbox's post Like in the thread I Found a scale today?.

If you can describe it I’ll get it back to you.. somehow! Cheers!

Jul 11, 2020 at 10:39 PM
  3. rockzilla rated toolbox's post Like in the thread I Found a scale today?.

Jul 11, 2020 at 10:12 PM
  4. Everydog rated toolbox's post Like in the thread I Found a scale today?.

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:10 PM
  5. Big Daddy TR21 rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

I get it now.. cheers!

Jul 11, 2020 at 3:00 PM
  6. sdfishtroll rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Barrett the 8th.

That needs to be marked for launching only for sure. James (Largemouth) was there in the am directing traffic, which helped a lot!...

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:20 PM
  7. Larry M rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Queen of The Float Tube.

So awesome you two.. keep it up!

Jul 10, 2020 at 4:03 PM
  8. sdfishtroll rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Props to the Barrett Staff on making the parking at Pigs so much better and for James on volunteering to keep things smooth! I think...

Jul 10, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  9. RolloTomasi rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

I get it now.. cheers!

Jul 10, 2020 at 12:37 PM
  10. jusbayz rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Props to the Barrett Staff on making the parking at Pigs so much better and for James on volunteering to keep things smooth! I think...

Jul 10, 2020 at 12:32 PM
  11. dilatedppls rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:43 AM
  12. Winstondry rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

What does that mean? Muggy and Mosquitos? Haven’t been there since I was a kid.

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  13. Winstondry rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

I get it now.. cheers!

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  14. Werfless rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Yep, that was us. I bring 4, that’s usually good for two long stretches. Not as good as your killer setup but better then nothing. Cheers!

Jul 9, 2020 at 10:42 PM
  15. Werfless rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Barrett the 8th.

That needs to be marked for launching only for sure. James (Largemouth) was there in the am directing traffic, which helped a lot!...

Jul 9, 2020 at 10:38 PM
  16. Aby N rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

-It’s a CastMate but they are out of business. - Side pocket is for food. Fried chicken, pizza slices, sannies or frozen red hot beef...

Jul 9, 2020 at 10:27 PM
  17. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Jul 9, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  18. Werfless rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

I’d be Happy to volunteer a day for free to assist. Cheers!

Jul 9, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  19. Werfless rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

Any idea where the fish were released from? I heard all of were released at the dock?

Jul 9, 2020 at 9:09 PM
  20. Werfless rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Looks like Heaven to me...

Jul 9, 2020 at 8:56 PM