Ratings toolbox has received

1. Bluegill rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

Very cool. We want to be amongst the first to hear the results though! Deal? We are in! Kinda like bands on a Duck.

Jun 28, 2020
  2. dilatedppls rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread so apparently....

I think we all wish he would speak a little less and stay off Twitter but no President in my life time has done more for this country!

Jun 16, 2020
  3. dilatedppls rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread What will be the outcome?.

Well said!!!

Jun 13, 2020
  4. sdfishtroll rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread 5-23 Barrett report!!!!.

Dang, I keep hoping to hear that things have turned around!!!

May 28, 2018
  5. sdfishtroll rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread Spent the day with Capt. Ray: 5/26/18.

Post of the month Winner! Max you da Man! It was nice meeting you Captain Ray, way to give Barrett some of its own medicine. JR ended...

May 28, 2018
  6. RippinLips619 rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread Dfg culling the Arian Northern bass.

So the rumor that they were paid to transport 350 bass over 5lbs is false? 500 bass is nothing and probably a good thing but If they...

May 23, 2016
  7. RippinLips619 rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread fish and game law that I was not aware of.

Stocked trout will die so releasing them is not an option as opposed to properly handled wild trout. Barrett is all catch and release....

May 2, 2016
  8. Cyborgstarfish rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread fish and game law that I was not aware of.

Stocked trout will die so releasing them is not an option as opposed to properly handled wild trout. Barrett is all catch and release....

Apr 29, 2016
  9. kobra rated toolbox's post Disagree in the thread Any updates on how the lake is looking?.

Here's the latest google map pic of Pig's, right where we launch. Not sure what City Lakes are saying but the water is way down.. looks...

Apr 13, 2016