Ratings torykian has given

1. torykian rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Nice one.

Nice work

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:13 AM
  2. torykian rated Renis's post Like in the thread Nice one.

Old boy just about needs dentures. I dont keep many, but this is my biggest this year at just under 28" Head winds or stingrays been...

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:13 AM
  3. torykian rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread TP/Del Mar 5-30-20.

We better be able to fish if everyone else is able to sit in place. Makes no sense otherwise.

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:49 AM
  4. torykian rated jonewantsm3's post Like in the thread TP/Del Mar 5-30-20.

Went out with a friend at TP on the incoming tide Sat afternoon. We were quickly told by a lifeguard that surf fishing at state beaches...

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:49 AM
  5. torykian rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread North County Ninja Session - 5/27.

After weeks and weeks of waiting to get back on the sand, I got fed up and decided to roll the dice and fish a beach that is currently...

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:01 AM
  6. torykian rated RGH's post Like in the thread 5th cast.

Headed out to Tamarack for a casual outing around 10:30AM. I had no expectations, just wanted to wet a line. 5th cast, and Boom I'm on....

May 29, 2020 at 1:58 PM
  7. torykian rated Egorham's post Like in the thread North County Striper 5/20.

A little late, but better late than never. Been fishing the surf a lot lately and the fishing has been great for me. Last Wednesday I...

May 28, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  8. torykian rated Ghred12's post Helpful in the thread Since “phase 2” is being implemented.

Shoreline fishing in non park areas is allowed according to port of San Diego website. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 27, 2020
  9. torykian rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread IB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] From the north jetty to about 1.5 miles north of it. 3 pm to 6 pm Only one ~20 inch butt on the LC No takers on perch...

May 21, 2020
  10. torykian rated joem83's post Helpful in the thread First surf fish! First legal striper! (Not San Diego).

Yeah, it's the 115 surf pointer. I started off with a bigger SP minnow but I downsized because I just wanted to get bit. 18 inches is...

May 11, 2020
  11. torykian rated SoCalGeek's post Like in the thread Epic Morning Session... IB.

Had a epic morning session at IB yesterday... First time using my new surf rod (9' Phenix Trifecta) as well as using a Sardine...

May 11, 2020
  12. torykian rated Saltnewbie's post Agree in the thread No Fishing at Torrey Pines - UGH!.

****TY!!!! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET THEIR **** TOGETHER.

May 4, 2020
  13. torykian rated K-Bo Smack's post Funny in the thread No Fishing at Torrey Pines - UGH!.

The paradigm (and behaviors) of bait-n-wait is a heavy burden for light line surf anglers to shoulder.

May 4, 2020
  14. torykian rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Witching hour 3/23.

Beached this bad boy for Kam last night. Watching him get this one made my night [ATTACH]

Mar 26, 2020
  15. torykian rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Costco run 03.24.

Had to go to business Costco for a few items like a five lb block of cheese or two (family of 7+/-.. don't judge), snuck out on an...

Mar 25, 2020
  16. torykian rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Next weeks grunion run.

I highly recommend a early sesh the morning AFTER the grunion run.....fish the holes with a LC 110 or a 1 oz Big Hammer jighead w/4"...

Mar 10, 2020
  17. torykian rated F1$H's post Agree in the thread Next weeks grunion run.

Bring a LC and cast into the surf... I personally dont care about the grunion

Mar 10, 2020
  18. torykian rated Swgityswag's post Like in the thread Moray eel, finger biting good.

So I been lurking around the forum for a while and wanted to post so the awesome peeps on here can be aware. So I caught a wrasse at MB...

Mar 6, 2020
  19. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Torrance Beach Halibut.

Beautiful, thanks for taking the time to post

Feb 8, 2020
  20. torykian rated Mike M's post Like in the thread Torrance Beach Halibut.

This guy was lurking at the head of an exposed rip just after low tide. He taped at just under 22 inches and went back safely. I hope...

Feb 8, 2020