Ratings torykian has given

1. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread What are these??.

Looks like mullet... Extremely hard to catch.. you can legally snag the things apparently...

Nov 7, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  2. torykian rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Late report.....

Oct 15 @ 6:15 AM at the SDR flood control channel. 23" caught on a sardine LC 110....pretty :emoji_poop:ty picture but,hey it was dark...

Oct 28, 2019
  3. torykian rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread TP pre Packer game outing.

That is code for early morning fishing - but they play at 1:25pm - so I could have been out there longer. Decided to bring two rods,...

Oct 8, 2019
  4. torykian rated Kjones's post Like in the thread Nudda One!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Quick sunset sesh. Caught this guy on a custom sand crab fly. It’s pretty beat-up now, but worked for me

Sep 23, 2019
  5. torykian rated Werfless's post Like in the thread First legal of 2019.

My dude Jon, Ucsdsu hit me up this morning to see if we could get a session in. For some reason, SS was on my mind, so we met up and got...

Sep 16, 2019
  6. torykian rated Craig T's post Agree in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

Her smile says it all. Good job Dad.

Sep 16, 2019
  7. torykian rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread TP 9/4....kinda.

made it down to TP at 3pm. Fished to 315...ya that’s right 15 minutes on the water before the rain started coming down and the...

Sep 4, 2019
  8. torykian rated Caballito's post Funny in the thread TP 9/4....kinda.

Sorry it’s my fault...I had both my truck and Jeep washed this morning.....

Sep 4, 2019
  9. torykian rated xCremlin's post Like in the thread First bonito 2019.

Was out at ocean beach this morning, 08-28-2019 before the incoming tide. Got first bonito hit of the season. Got 2 total, miss one....

Aug 29, 2019
  10. torykian rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread TP north 8/24.

Hit the north side of TP this afternoon. Started around 3pm and fished till 530pm. Started with the camp gulp and got nothing on it....

Aug 26, 2019
  11. torykian rated Kjones's post Like in the thread TP.

[ATTACH] Working in De Mar all week, so of course I hit up Torrey Pines a few times. Ever have one of those days when everything goes...

Aug 24, 2019
  12. torykian rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Another Legal!.

Sup SDFISH, Got off work Friday early than usual. Got there 45 minutes before low tide. Landed another legal one just about 30 minutes...

Aug 19, 2019
  13. torykian rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJ 08.13.19.

Well.. had the rare opportunity to fish with Ucsdsu last night and he said he wanted to target a shark and/or pests.. cool, grabbed half...

Aug 14, 2019
  14. torykian rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Shark kills sea lion in Cardiff.

News reports a shark bit the tail off of a sea lion this morning at Cardiff State Beach. It later died from the wounds. They've put a...

Aug 9, 2019
  15. torykian rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Monday AM Torrey Pines.

Hiked down past Flat Rock before light , Little salad , 2 hrs to low water , surf small , fished rock boils and troughs for 4 sub legal...

Aug 5, 2019
  16. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread 60” Surf Leopards 7/26, 7/27.

Damn.. nice

Jul 30, 2019
  17. torykian rated Daddo's post Agree in the thread New to Surf Fishing.

Here's a really good start. Enjoy... Fishthesurf.com - California Surf Fishing- A Light Line Revolution With Bill Varney Also, Youtube...

Jul 25, 2019
  18. torykian rated Kjones's post Like in the thread Same place.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hit up Cardiff State Beach again around 6:30pm. Not as many, but the quality was much better. 1 bean and a yfc that...

Jul 19, 2019
  19. torykian rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread TP bean sesh.

No pics today, just info. Pinky fingertip sizes crabs were on the menu today, got about a half pocket full and started the trek. Didn’t...

Jul 15, 2019
  20. torykian rated Chuck Taylor's post Like in the thread North county short butts 7/6.

Started about 6:00 this morning caught two Cali’s, one about 9” the other is the legal one in the photo approximately 15” I threw him...

Jul 8, 2019