Ratings torykian has given

1. torykian rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread IB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] From the north jetty to about 1.5 miles north of it. 3 pm to 6 pm Only one ~20 inch butt on the LC No takers on perch...

May 21, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  2. torykian rated SoCalGeek's post Like in the thread Epic Morning Session... IB.

Had a epic morning session at IB yesterday... First time using my new surf rod (9' Phenix Trifecta) as well as using a Sardine...

May 11, 2020
  3. torykian rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Witching hour 3/23.

Beached this bad boy for Kam last night. Watching him get this one made my night [ATTACH]

Mar 26, 2020
  4. torykian rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Costco run 03.24.

Had to go to business Costco for a few items like a five lb block of cheese or two (family of 7+/-.. don't judge), snuck out on an...

Mar 25, 2020
  5. torykian rated Swgityswag's post Like in the thread Moray eel, finger biting good.

So I been lurking around the forum for a while and wanted to post so the awesome peeps on here can be aware. So I caught a wrasse at MB...

Mar 6, 2020
  6. torykian rated Mike M's post Like in the thread Torrance Beach Halibut.

This guy was lurking at the head of an exposed rip just after low tide. He taped at just under 22 inches and went back safely. I hope...

Feb 8, 2020
  7. torykian rated Jackpotjoey's post Like in the thread Very interesting catches....

So today I had an promotional interview at work but I wanted to go fishing before the new year so after my interview I headed to the...

Jan 2, 2020
  8. torykian rated Werfless's post Like in the thread TP 12.25.19 PM.

Went on the negative tide hike south with the kids after opening presents at my mom's, was more of a hike than fishing session, only...

Dec 26, 2019
  9. torykian rated Kaze's post Like in the thread TP 12.21.19.

Finally got out and headed south of where I usually hunt. Started at 5am until about 11. Caught a decent perch near the flat Rock and...

Dec 23, 2019
  10. torykian rated Noms's post Like in the thread Threw my LC hoping MR. Butt was around...well...

Haha damn he does not look happy. 40min sounds like a crazy fight.

Dec 19, 2019
  11. torykian rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Surf's up 12/3.

Some nice ones starting to show. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 9, 2019
  12. torykian rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Oside Pier Garibaldi+A Question.

I have handed a spare rod to a kid more times than I can count.. did so last time I fished with RolloTomasi and the young man caught a...

Dec 3, 2019
  13. torykian rated Pinoyfisher's post Like in the thread Oside Pier Garibaldi+A Question.

There's nothing wrong with being polite and sharing some knowledge. I get it all the time from tourists and fellow anglers.

Dec 3, 2019
  14. torykian rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Late report.....

Oct 15 @ 6:15 AM at the SDR flood control channel. 23" caught on a sardine LC 110....pretty :emoji_poop:ty picture but,hey it was dark...

Oct 28, 2019
  15. torykian rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread TP pre Packer game outing.

That is code for early morning fishing - but they play at 1:25pm - so I could have been out there longer. Decided to bring two rods,...

Oct 8, 2019
  16. torykian rated Kjones's post Like in the thread Nudda One!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Quick sunset sesh. Caught this guy on a custom sand crab fly. It’s pretty beat-up now, but worked for me

Sep 23, 2019
  17. torykian rated Werfless's post Like in the thread First legal of 2019.

My dude Jon, Ucsdsu hit me up this morning to see if we could get a session in. For some reason, SS was on my mind, so we met up and got...

Sep 16, 2019
  18. torykian rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread TP 9/4....kinda.

made it down to TP at 3pm. Fished to 315...ya that’s right 15 minutes on the water before the rain started coming down and the...

Sep 4, 2019
  19. torykian rated xCremlin's post Like in the thread First bonito 2019.

Was out at ocean beach this morning, 08-28-2019 before the incoming tide. Got first bonito hit of the season. Got 2 total, miss one....

Aug 29, 2019
  20. torykian rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread TP north 8/24.

Hit the north side of TP this afternoon. Started around 3pm and fished till 530pm. Started with the camp gulp and got nothing on it....

Aug 26, 2019