Ratings torykian has given

1. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread What are these??.

Looks like mullet... Extremely hard to catch.. you can legally snag the things apparently...

Nov 7, 2019
  2. torykian rated Craig T's post Agree in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

Her smile says it all. Good job Dad.

Sep 16, 2019
  3. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread 60” Surf Leopards 7/26, 7/27.

Damn.. nice

Jul 30, 2019
  4. torykian rated Daddo's post Agree in the thread New to Surf Fishing.

Here's a really good start. Enjoy... Fishthesurf.com - California Surf Fishing- A Light Line Revolution With Bill Varney Also, Youtube...

Jul 25, 2019
  5. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Beach with less crowds SD?.

From sundown to midnight, all the beacheds except the big name jobs are uncrowded

Jun 13, 2019
  6. torykian rated ScubaLee03's post Agree in the thread Beach with less crowds SD?.

Yes, go to any beach anytime between 5:30am to ~7:30am. :emoji_call_me:

Jun 13, 2019
  7. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Kitties and the Devil(s).

Great session.. Nice work

May 6, 2019
  8. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread BOOYAH!!!!! 65”+ Grinner.

Very nicely done.. Solid fish there man... Congrats

May 3, 2019
  9. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Loma Alta Near Buccaneer in Oceanside.

Sounds like mullet to me? Good luck catching those..

Apr 16, 2019
  10. torykian rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Never give up. And never stick your hand in its mouth..

No hesitation

Sep 7, 2018
  11. torykian rated Redjim's post Agree in the thread Past grunion run.

I knew the croaker are all white and flaky, I've always treated bonefish with a profound respect, enjoying the pound for pound fight but...

Sep 7, 2018
  12. torykian rated Fritzy's post Agree in the thread Ugly Surf 7/24 AM Session.

Time for bodysurfing till things calm down!

Jul 25, 2018
  13. torykian rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread TP 2/09/18.

Mobility is key for sure

Feb 9, 2018