Ratings torykian has received

1. fishB4work rated torykian's post Agree in the thread TP 7/6 Osprey took my rod.

What a report! Glad you got your gear back. I am amazed at how daring ospreys are. They seem to have more huevos than seagulls. One...

Jul 8, 2020
  2. Werfless rated torykian's post Agree in the thread Regular Cardiff Spot 6.22.

This pandemic thing is making the fish hungry. Nice report.

Jun 22, 2020
  3. mattgulptosser rated torykian's post Agree in the thread North County Striper 5/20.

Yeah dawg! I'm still trying. It will happen. Thanks the details.

May 28, 2020
  4. RolloTomasi rated torykian's post Agree in the thread First surf fish! First legal striper! (Not San Diego).

Fantastic report. We used to catch big ones off the beach on Long Island. Makes me want to jump in my car and head north now....

May 9, 2020
  5. Werfless rated torykian's post Agree in the thread No Fishing at Torrey Pines - UGH!.

Just spoke with the Del Mar lifeguard station. Shore fishing is NOT allowed.

May 4, 2020
  6. K-Bo Smack rated torykian's post Agree in the thread No Fishing at Torrey Pines - UGH!.

Open up TP shore fishing now! In fact fishermen are the only ones on the beach with a at least a six foot measuring tool. Insanity....

May 4, 2020
  7. Werfless rated torykian's post Agree in the thread No Fishing at Torrey Pines - UGH!.

Open up TP shore fishing now! In fact fishermen are the only ones on the beach with a at least a six foot measuring tool. Insanity....

May 4, 2020
  8. JoshJ123 rated torykian's post Agree in the thread It finally happened. 2/5.

Fishboy is now fishMAN. Beautiful shark. Nice pull.

Mar 7, 2020
  9. Romil rated torykian's post Agree in the thread First legal!.

Welcome to the club. Even more special with you son.

Mar 4, 2020
  10. Bassnbeans rated torykian's post Agree in the thread 1/13 Birthday Session.

Great post. Makes me want to leave work.

Jan 14, 2020
  11. RolloTomasi rated torykian's post Agree in the thread Threw my LC hoping MR. Butt was around...well...

Oh man. They're great fighters.

Dec 20, 2019
  12. VeeDubGuy02 rated torykian's post Agree in the thread Threw my LC hoping MR. Butt was around...well...

Dec 19, 2019
  13. Werfless rated torykian's post Agree in the thread Threw my LC hoping MR. Butt was around...well...

Dec 19, 2019
  14. Baywolf rated torykian's post Agree in the thread Threw my LC hoping MR. Butt was around...well...

Dec 19, 2019
  15. ScubaLee03 rated torykian's post Agree in the thread Threw my LC hoping MR. Butt was around...well...

Dec 19, 2019
  16. Werfless rated torykian's post Agree in the thread Almost PB.

Look at the dorsal structure on that bad boy. Very nice fish.

Oct 20, 2019
  17. Werfless rated torykian's post Agree in the thread Dropshot Clinic This Morning.

Nice!

Oct 3, 2019
  18. Werfless rated torykian's post Agree in the thread North County big chew.

Boom! Nice doormat. Looks like a 2500 spinner. What lbs test line?

Sep 23, 2019
  19. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated torykian's post Agree in the thread First on my LC.

Welcome to the club!

Sep 20, 2019
  20. Werfless rated torykian's post Agree in the thread San Gabriel River mouth/LB.

Very nice. Love that fish.

Sep 3, 2019